November 2016 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 6/28

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development)?

What's something new you're doing to get ready for baby?

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions:

When is your next appointment?

GTKY:  (Stolen from Saturday) Post a picture of your pet(s)! If you don't have a pet, post a picture of something dear to you.  

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 6/28

• Week: 20!

I bought some matching big sister/little sister outfits for next summer at end-of-season sales

I'm trying to reign in the RAGE. Little things that normally annoy me suddenly feel like HUGE grievances. Poor DH...

A/S on Friday!

GTKY:  (Stolen from Saturday) Post a picture of your pet(s)! If you don't have a pet, post a picture of something dear to you.  
    These are our cats, Tala and Daxter. They're nearly 9 (these are old pictures, but the most recent I have). Poor Daxter is stressed out by our kids, but starting to come around...just in time for a new addition.

• Week: 20 weeks! Yay for halfway!

No idea. But I had my anatomy scan yesterday and all was good!

Now that we'really halfway, we're going to start getting serious about the nursery. I'll be ordering the crib and dresser soon.

Because of my loss history, my doctor said I couldn't travel more than a few hours away. Which means no baby shower for me since all my friends and family are on the other side of the country. I don't care about the presents or anything, but I am sad that I don't get to celebrate with them. Especially since it has been such a rocky road to get here.

I actually have no idea. I'll have to call tomorrow because I forgot to write it down.

I'll have to update with one when I get home! I don't have any pictures on my phone.
  • Loading the player...
  • erinlin25erinlin25 member
    edited June 2016
    Hi, I am technically a Monday Ticker change but did not see a thread this week so hope you don't mind me joining you.

Week:
     21+2

He is the size of a small banana and his eye lids have formed

I am starting to plan out what I need for the nursery and adding to the registry.  Other than that, avoiding shopping because I want to buy everything!

My allergies are not my friend this week and have caused some nausea in the AM which is not fun.

Just had one Monday, everything looked good and is on target.

This is our first baby, Kahlua.  She is an Australian Sheppard/Lab mix and we think has some Katahula in her too.  She will be 2 in August.  She loves fetching, especially balls and sticks.  She also LOVES the water and is a total daddy's girl.