December 2016 Moms

Ultrasound thread

Re: Ultrasound thread

• @mamax2 - do you know what you're having yet?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Mamax2Mamax2 member
    edited June 2016
    @DiFazette not yet! The tech said she couldn't get a good view on this past ultrasound. My anatomy scan is July 28th. My gut/intuition says boy though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mamax2 said:
    @DiFazette not yet! The tech said she couldn't get a good view on this past ultrasound. My anatomy scan is July 28th. My gut/intuition says boy though.
    Hmmmm.  I feel like I see something on your photo, which is why I asked the way I did. 

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Mamax2Mamax2 member
    DiFazette said:
    Mamax2 said:
    Hmmmm.  I feel like I see something on your photo, which is why I asked the way I did. 
    DH and I both thought we saw something too, but the twch swears up and down that that is the cord. This tech wasn't very good though. 
  • @queenklau I had my 16 week ultrasound today, and my baby was also looking straight at us- and has a similar face as your LO! Hubs had to work today, and I didn't get a print out, so I just showed him your picture, and he finally knew what I was rambling about! :D
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • 19+2 Anatomy scan (still team blue)
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • @ashleaf2018 I have almost the exact same picture of Leif's foot from our 16 week gender scan. How funny! Their feet are so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @Mamax2 I must know now that we have the same tags on our pics...do you go to Atlanta prenatal in Cumming? LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)
  • Mamax2Mamax2 member
    @Mamax2 I must know now that we have the same tags on our pics...do you go to Atlanta prenatal in Cumming? LOL
    I do indeed. Is that where you go?
  • Mamax2 said:
    @Mamax2 I must know now that we have the same tags on our pics...do you go to Atlanta prenatal in Cumming? LOL
    I do indeed. Is that where you go?
    Haha, yep! Went there today! I see an OB at the office next door at Peachtree, but Dr. Mosumoto (sp?) does all my ultrasounds.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)
  • Mamax2Mamax2 member
    @karabearrr
    I've seen Dr. Motsumoto once, and I really liked him. I normally see Dr. Trevett. Also, I use Peachtree right next door as well! That's funny.
  • Had my ultrasound today. 20 + 3 weeks. Baby was 10 inches and 13oz. 151 heartbeat. But it did reveal a partial placenta previa which has me a bit freaked. I have another ultrasound at 28 weeks to check if it moves up and away from the cervix. Cross your fingers for me.
  • Fingers crossed @goldensnitch731
    and I love your name! Harry Potter fan here. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers