July 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Because fuck wednesday. 

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • I've been asked multiple times in the past week if I'm sure I'm not pregnant with twins (by total strangers). Yep.  Pretty sure. Just really pregnant. Next time, I'm going to do my best to deadpan..."I'm not pregnant."  Stupid strangers. 
    The fuck is wrong with people?
  • If my body can't get it ish together I'm about to reach in and pull this kid out myself! Sorry but running in a total of like 8 hours of sleep over the course of 3-4 days sucks and I'm freaking exhausted and so over being in pain!!!  

I've been thinking about you Lindsey. Are you still getting sick randomly? Are you able to keep enough down to keep your energy up?
  • Thanks! I got sick yesterday at random but nothing since and able to keep fluids in which is good it's just the freaking pelvic and hip pain that is constant !! Ugh just wishing i could sleep these days. Thankful I'm finally done with work and energy is hit or miss but ultimately I'm just so ready to have this kid I wish she would feel the same  way haha 
  • @backbypopulardemand Glad to hear you're eating enough. I wish there were easy fixes to all of these symptoms but really we all know the only cure is BIRTH. Makes it hard to focus on anything else nowadays. Fingers crossed your LO lets up just enough to take the edge off for the remaining time.
  • WTF goes out to this incessant hunger! I can only eat so many things with gestational diabetes and unfortunately none of them are curbing the hunger I'm feeling! Only 19ish more days until I can eat a freaking chocolate bar!

• WTF goes out to this incessant hunger! I can only eat so many things with gestational diabetes and unfortunately none of them are curbing the hunger I'm feeling! Only 19ish more days until I can eat a freaking chocolate bar!

I am sooooo looking forward to eating all the carbs once baby arrives. I never really craved them until I couldn't have them anymore! Gestational diabetes can suck it!
  • oandmplus1oandmplus1 member
    edited June 2016

WTF goes out to this incessant hunger! I can only eat so many things with gestational diabetes and unfortunately none of them are curbing the hunger I'm feeling! Only 19ish more days until I can eat a freaking chocolate bar!

I am sooooo looking forward to eating all the carbs once baby arrives. I never really craved them until I couldn't have them anymore! Gestational diabetes can suck it!
    I had GD last time around and I made my family bring me in a huge burger, fries and a dr pepper after I had baby.  I was starving due to not eating anything for my induction all day.  It was soooo goood.

Edited because I spelled out doctor for Dr. Pepper (pregnancy brain much)
  • WTF to the security guards at work that give me the evil eye on days I park close in the visitor lot because I am in too much pain to walk up a hill from our staff parking.  You would think they could be a little more understanding, especially because I only do it when really in pain and try to limit it to once a week or so.
  • edited June 2016
    @PootsDragon as I'm reading your post mine does this huge stretch. I give that an affirmative screw you today mom gesture. 

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy 

• AAAG13AAAG13 member
    Wtf  to the solicitor who just knocked on my door that has a huge no soliciting sign on it! Dude is lucky this baby is still on the inside and couldn't be woken up by my pissed off dog! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Can I have more than 1 WTF? WTF to all the cranky people today? They make me want go home and hide. I really hate work today. Also, WTF to my nurse who ignored my message to her. Thanks buddy, no need to explain my lab work or anything. 
  • Wtf to my phone. It's not letting me call my doctor's office and I want to schedule another lidocaine shot. It's not an emergency but seriously frustrating 
  • @nikkimarie159 It's all of the stuff you don't realize you can't really have until you can't have it! What's worse is I was craving fresh strawberries & canteloupe so bad before being diagnosed ... that's a "healthy" craving and I still can't have it because of the stupid carbs. So many people don't realize it either. Still so many times I've heard "you're pregnant, you can eat whatever you want!" No, actually, thank you for bringing up an awful topic.
  • Someone said to me randomly at the store... "oh you must be miserable" WTF that was basically a backhanded way of saying I look like shit! I am just over 36 weeks....I wanted to say come see in a couple weeks!! Idiot
  • WTF to my stupid clinic. We had an appointment for baby today at noon to get her bilirubin checked, and her first pediatrician visit. They called me at 9:20 this morning saying they needed to move her to 10:00, and we would need to get there 45 minutes early for her labs, which had already passed by the time they made the phone call. Thankfully we had just finished a feeding so we were able to rush over there and do her labs 10 minutes before her appointment time, which took forever, so we were a half hour late to see her doctor. I really am wanting to switch clinics after all the issues I've had with this one!
  • Wtf insomnia....I was wide awake from 2:45 until 5am. And I'm over the stares at my belly from strangers as I walked the mall today. I know I'm huge (almost 38 weeks, measuring 41 weeks at my appointment today) but sometimes people act like they have never seen a pregnant woman before.
  • wtf heartburn. I love having a huge iced tea every afternoon but then I turn into a fire-breathing dragon of sorts. So painful!!!! And I have no tums here at work right now.
  • @victoria98. Good luck! You've got this!
  • @victoria98 I was wondering how you were doing! Good luck tonight! 
  • @victoria98 Good luck!!

@Kellyj103 What the fuck?!?  I actually hate people now