Complaints?

Is anyone having food cravings?

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
Married: September 2014!
TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

Re: Symptoms 6/27

• 10+5

Just tired and crabby. Sick on and off. 

Hmm. Just ready to feel human again. I'd love to be able to go longer than 2 hours without food and not feel so sick.

Yesss! I wanted Twinkies so bad I wanted to cry the other day so I went and got some. They were so gross. Why did I want them?!
  • How far along are you? 12+6

Any wacky symptoms? Not so much wacky, but my bump has definitely popped as of yesterday. I woke up and it was just there. 

Complaints? To go with the belly - bump touching. Maybe once I can feel the baby move, I'll feel differently about it. I'm not a very touchy-feely person and DH's mom was in town yesterday touching all over my bump. I hate it! But I try to be nice and suck it up. Also heartburn is already starting. I talked to the doctor to give him a heads up, so if and when the time comes, I can get a prescription. 

Is anyone having food cravings? Um is it food? I want it! The insatiable hunger is out of control - although I still have the occasional nausea wave. Pickles, banana peppers, and sour patch kids are my top cravings though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 13w1d 

My hands are KILLING me- pregnancy induced carpal tunnel or similar I guess? I thought last week that I'd hurt my dominant hand somehow until I realized my other hand hurts just as bad. Holy ow. Opening my bottle of ginger ale today was tough! 

Still tiptoeing around m/s and over it!! 

I think so. I've eaten Taco Bell tacos 3 times in the last 4 weeks. (The last time I'd eaten Taco Bell was like 4 years ago)
  • xinranxinran member
    13 wks

I have a weird echo in my ear. Apparently it's to do with the extra fluid production. Other than that, nausea, lots of cm, and rlp.

I'm feeling a little less like complaining. I agree about bump touching though. Hands off please. I am rather over metal mouth too. Please stop.

Still not enjoying food. I have had plenty of aversions but no real cravings 

• 12+1

My morning sickness is going away. I'm feeling so much better. Food still sounds gross. Bad round ligament pain. I need to start doing stretches so it doesn't get as bad as it did with my daughter's pregnancy. 

I've been craving beef jerky. What the f. And pickles. 
  • christac1010 ew bump touching. I was super picky about who I let feel me up last pregnancy and it would depend on what kind of mood I was in. I had a teenage niece accost me at a family reunion I really did not want to be at and I swear I almost slapped her right in her face. Don't invade my personal space!
  • How far along are you?

10W 3D

Any wacky symptoms?

My hip joins hurt! It's the weirdest thing, it started just a few days ago, along with more ligament pain. I feel like it's giving me a slight waddle already!

Complaints?
    Just over being sick. So... so sick.

Cheese. Like string cheese. It's the best thing in the world. Or crackers and cheese.... or a cheese egg sandwich.... and milk.... Before getting pregnant I hardly EVER ate/drank dairy.

<3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? only 9+4... seems so behind!

Any wacky symptoms? i somehow hurt my shoulder doing the same workouts i've done for the past 3 years. sleep is a problem. staying awake is a problem. 

Complaints? still feeling exhausted most of the time. nearly daily headaches. 

Is anyone having food cravings? i don't even know what's going on with me. i had cold cereal for the first time in years, the usual oatmeal/ smoothie/ eggs i eat don't sound good. i also ate lunchables (wtf?). and mac n cheese like every other day. i have a cheese (or fake cheese) obsession.
  • @Litzi that just means that when the rest of us are whining about the last few weeks symptoms you'll be all "nah, I'm good!"
  • Where I is: 9+3

Wacky? I have some pretty impressive gas. Not the quiet kind, but the kind that make my 3yo DS giggle. I also realized yesterday while driving, that bumpy roads are not my friends, it makes the nugget home bounce on my bladder and man does that stink!

Complaints: If I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, it's almost impossible to go back to sleep. I just get to thinking or get a stupid song stuck in my head. Ugh. 

Cravings: I just want to eat. If I start, I'll eat the whole plate and be like "wtf just happened?" I'm also on the cheese/dairy train. Made my first glass of chocolate milk the other night, forgot how much I loved that with DS, I had a glass every night. I see a repeat. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • Litzi said:

Is anyone having food cravings? i don't even know what's going on with me. i had cold cereal for the first time in years, the usual oatmeal/ smoothie/ eggs i eat don't sound good. i also ate lunchables (wtf?). and mac n cheese like every other day. i have a cheese (or fake cheese) obsession.

Omg, lunchables are the best! the turkey, cheddar crackers are my favorite right now.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 12w3d

MS is starting to go away/get better but in it's place I'm becoming ridiculously burpy.  DH is not impressed but he can deal with it if I can.

I have been craving sushi like mad.  All I want is a fresh california roll.  Or this fried california roll that they make at a sushi place where I grew up.  MMMMM.  My friend is coming to visit for the weekend in two weeks so I might make her go to sushi lunch with me.  DH isn't a huge fan so I'm not sure I'll be able to convince him to go.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • cjs260cjs260 member
    11w6d 

MS and acne are for sure getting better, slowly but surely. I'm starting to have some bleeding when I floss (yuck, right?) and head aches. I've had one leg cramp, which I hope doesn't become a regular thing.

Anything and everything spicy. Which is beyond crazy because I normally can't tolerate spicy food at all. But right now, the spicier the better. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• How far along are you?
    9WKS 4DAYS

Any wacky symptoms?
    Nope

Complaints?
    EVERYTHING! MS seems to have gotten worse the last few days. Always starving but hard to force myself to eat. Work is transitioning to a new computer system in next few months and since it's a large Hospital we have started with trainings etc. So added stress! And today I'm just plain grumpy/angry. 

Not really.  Just eat what I can when I can. But still always feel starved. Ugh....
  • How far along are you?
    12 w 6 d

Any wacky symptoms? Weird tiny pimples that freaking hurt all over my chest and neck. Also long, random hairs on my face, neck, chin, and stomach. I constantly have to keep a pair of tweezers around lol.

Complaints? Acid reflux and tiredness

Is anyone having food cravings? Not really. Pickles and watermelon always sound good and I've really been liking egg salad lately, but it makes my stomach a little upset.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omg the hormones!! I just watched last night's GoT (MAYBE SPOILERS) and Bran's warging had me like  :'( then everybody started pledging to Jon and it was all over. SOBBING!! What?!? Lol I'm a train wreck. 
  • Currently 9w2d. I guess you could say my wacky symptom is a lack of symptoms.  No MS, just slight discomfort in the morning until I eat, and I actually feel less tired than I did last time around, though I suspect that it's more that I'm too busy to notice that I'm tired. But the good thing is I don't really have anything to complain about.  No food cravings, but I never really got any last time, either. 
  • LecoolLecool member
    How far along are you? 9+4

Any wacky symptoms? Still exhausted and always nauseated. Fun new symptoms include dry, cracked nipples, acne, and really bad gas. 

Complaints? I'm trying to keep up my exercise routine as best I can, but the heat and all the symptoms have me feeling really sluggish. I'm considering just showing up and working out as a win, but I basically feel like a turtle crawling through peanut butter.

Is anyone having food cravings? Chocolate milk. Not homemade with chocolate syrup in white milk. REAL chocolate milk from the store.

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

• Omg the hormones!! I just watched last night's GoT (MAYBE SPOILERS) and Bran's warging had me like  :'( then everybody started pledging to Jon and it was all over. SOBBING!! What?!? Lol I'm a train wreck. 

@TinaBelcher
    Off topic.

I LOVE GAME OF THRONES!!!!

I'm so sad this season is over, I'm going to start from season 1 and re-watch through the year!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @TinaBelcher @hj.morgan
    I JUST started watching GoT and I'm already hooked! I feel like this show is going to tear my heart out and stomp on it. I've already found myself yelling at my computer screen and I'm only 6 episodes in!! What madness have I gotten  myself in to!?  :D
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • sagoonsagoon member
    How far along are you?
    11W 6D
    Any wacky symptoms?
    My bump looks like a mild potbelly in the morning and a 20 week pregnancy in the evening.  I had to go buy maternity pants this weekend.  Knock on wood, but I think my morning sickness is abating!  I still have to pee every 30 minutes and am easily fatigued.  Also, if GoT-related teariness is a pregnancy symptom, then count me in.  Tommen. :'(
    Complaints?
    I had forgotten that first tri is about 76 weeks long.  Hurry up week 13! 
    Popsicles .  I never eat them ordinarily, but I've been having 2-3 a day for the last week or so. Reading over this thread I want chocolate milk too now.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @TinaBelcher @hj.morgan
    I JUST started watching GoT and I'm already hooked! I feel like this show is going to tear my heart out and stomp on it. I've already found myself yelling at my computer screen and I'm only 6 episodes in!! What madness have I gotten  myself in to!?  :D
    Prepare the hormones! I couldn't image watching the show brand new with these hormones! Anger, sobbing, confusion, it's all there!

Pregnancy Ticker
  •  MaryNog MaryNog member
    edited June 2016
    The hormones are no joke, you guys...this weekend we watched Parks & Rec and Agents of Shield, and I was weeping openly during both of them. Can't imagine what GoT would do to me!
  • How far along are you? 
    9w6d

Any wacky symptoms?
    Nothing too out if the ordinary right now. 

Complaints?
    Headaches! Last time they never told me to go off the oral progesterone so at 16 weeks when I called in they said, "oh, stop taking the progesterone" and they cleared up overnight. This time I'm on suppository progesterone (yuck, yuck and more yuck plus no sex = an even grumpier me) and the headaches have started already. Hopefully my Dr takes me off of them at my next appt. I'm convinced Tylenol is a placebo and should be banned. Lol 

No cravings but generally not hungry until something gets in my head and I have to have it and only that unless I get sick. Hence, homemade enchiladas at 8:30p at night last night! The other day I wanted a Sausage, Cheese and Pickle plate from Corky's in Memphis, TN where my Dad lives and ended up driving my whole family nuts because that's all I would talk about. lol My hubby told me he loved me but 900 miles for food was not happening! 
    :D 
  • How far along are you?
    11 Weeks Today :smile:

Any wacky symptoms?
    Nothing wacky, just tired, have headaches, some round ligament pain and wake up at least three times in the night to use the bathroom.  Sleeping is also getting a bit uncomfortable.  Going to start looking into pregnancy pillows. I also am having some major digestive issues, which can get pretty painful at times. 

Complaints?
    I'm kind of struggling with clothes right now as my stomach is fairly normal sized in the morning and then by the late afternoon it's bloat city and things get uncomfortable.  

Like @sagoon POPSICLES.  Not something I normally eat, but now I'm having at least two a day and have a variety in my freezer.  Current favorite flavor is Mango.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • TexasGal24TexasGal24 member
    edited June 2016
    How far along are you? 12+3

Any wacky symptoms? Nothing out of the ordinary 

Complaints? Oy, my mood has been very bad lately. I've done some ranting and raving with my family as well as some political ranting on Facebook. I'm usually pretty calm and focus on bringing serenity and calmness to my environments but there has been nothing calm or relaxing to my hormones.  :neutral:

Is anyone having food cravings? They come and go but I've craved beef raviolis and spaghetti'Os for a while now. I just know how much I don't like them but I can't help but simply WANT them. Everything has been leaving a super sweet taste in my mouth so I've been craving spices - like indian food, or salsa. All breads and dairy just taste like sugar. Even my tooth paste leaves a sweet flavor in my mouth. And DO NOT get me wrong, I am the QUEEN of sweet, baked goods so this is no slight to those delights but when you eat crackers and cheese you don't really want a sweet after flavor.  

**ADDED** Brussel Sprouts are my very favorite things in the whole wide world!!! Roast those babies with some Wegman's Roasting Oil, salt, and pepper. I could eat them every day - so delicious!! (And they don't leave a sweet taste in my mouth win-win!)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • HJ.Morgan said:
    @TinaBelcher @hj.morgan
    Prepare the hormones! I couldn't image watching the show brand new with these hormones! Anger, sobbing, confusion, it's all there!
    Ugh, I know! One of the episodes today was the one in the first episode with the poor horse (I don't want to be too detailed in case someone else on here is doing like me and just starting.). I yelled at the screen, nearly threw  up, then wrote several angry texts to my mom and some friends who are ahead of me, and cried for a solid 30 minute. All of this at 5:30 am. I'm REALLY getting into GoT. :D
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • 12+2. 

I'm cranky and mean. My face looks like a teenager's. 

Severely odd, craving hard boiled eggs. Also, craving cold lunch meat sandwiches. Which I can't eat. Does anyone know if you can heat the meat and then refrigerate it again? Loving cucumber. 

• @ThePax89 I don't know about heating the meat and refrigerating again, but that question made me crave a hot ham and cheese. I've been eating lunch meat cold already, I have little self control.
  • ageaagea member
    10+2 or 3... Date keeps shifting

wacky symptoms
    the only things that sound enjoyable in the summer city heat are swimming at our gym, and more recently, playing Mario on Nintendo 64. I made my husband come with me to buy a used console on Friday and some games from my youth. He's never been into video games and I've surprised him with this sudden necessity.

complaints
    so tired on nausea, food intolerance / lack of appetite coupled with frequent need to eat. Bleh!! I haven't stopped complaining for about 4 weeks. And I have zero tolerance for summer and heat, it immediately makes me sick :(

cravings
    im getting into your comments on chocolate milk (mouth is watering even tho I'm nauseated right now), lunchables, and sour patch kids. I've been living on those square cheese cracker sandwiches with pb in middle, eggs, toaster waffles, oj, and cereal. None of these was I eating ten weeks ago. Most other cravings pass after I give into them once. Those I've retired include mac & cheese, spaghetti os, fig newtons, frosted mini wheats and assorted junk food. I would also kill for some sushi but it's off limits. My hubby's a stickler for rules.

• sarag said:
    10+2 or 3... Date keeps shifting

wacky symptoms
    the only things that sound enjoyable in the summer city heat are swimming at our gym, and more recently, playing Mario on Nintendo 64. I made my husband come with me to buy a used console on Friday and some games from my youth. He's never been into video games and I've surprised him with this sudden necessity.
    Ha! This is funny, I was just talking to my husband last night about purchasing an old 64 console. I have the urge to play Zelda or Pokémon stadium... That was my favorite console. Haha

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?  13 weeks tomorrow

Any wacky symptoms? Cramping has started this week, like period cramps. They come and go. This morning, I woke up to pain in my hips and lower back. Anyone else experiencing this or know what's going on?  I've googled it and from what I've read, it's your uterus expanding and things shifting around for the baby growing. I'll have to ask my doc next time I see him. 

Complaints? No real complaints. All my 1st trimester symptoms have subsided so nothing too bad beyond the cramps/pain. I wish I could start my work day at 11am-ish so I wouldn't be so grumpy when I come in lol 

Is anyone having food cravings? Things come and go but cereal has been my constant craving. I have a bowl every morning and a small bowl before I go to bed. And it's back to old school type cereals, like Fruit Loops, Kix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Frosted Flakes. It's come to the point that my favorite part of grocery shopping is walking up and down the cereal aisle until I find a cereal that makes me drool. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ageaagea member
    @hj.morgan
    you should get one! I look forward to it throughout my workday everyday!

• cjs260cjs260 member
    Anyone having a resurgence of exhaustion? I'm over 12w, but I feel like I'm back in 6w when it comes to how tired I am. I feel like I'm going in the wrong direction here. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• @cjs260 YES. Gawd, I have been unable to get off the couch today. I had "energy" for the last two weeks (to the extent that you can call it energy in first tri, anyway), but it's all gone today. 

My SI joint is also deciding to get in on the fun early. At this rate I'm going to be waddling by 15 weeks.

And cravings? Deep fried pickles. So healthy. Eesh. Also might contribute to the early waddle...
  • @cjs260 and @poetryandoceans I feel very tired again. I don't know if it's because I'm not sleeping as well or if it's just pregnancy exhaustion? My dreams have been so bizarre and vivid and I wake up unsettled in the middle of the night. They're not nightmares; they're just straight up weird to the point of unsettling. And I'm also peeing in the middle of the night still too. I thought that was supposed to slow down? I'll be 14 weeks on Monday. 
  • @cjs260 and @poetryandoceans I feel very tired again. I don't know if it's because I'm not sleeping as well or if it's just pregnancy exhaustion? My dreams have been so bizarre and vivid and I wake up unsettled in the middle of the night. They're not nightmares; they're just straight up weird to the point of unsettling. And I'm also peeing in the middle of the night still too. I thought that was supposed to slow down? I'll be 14 weeks on Monday. 
    I'll second the weird dreams.  I had one the other night about changing DD's poopy diaper.  Granted, I do an awful lot of diaper changes, but still, ew.  And wow, was it vivid! 

As for the peeing thing, obviously I can't speak for everyone, but from what I remember from my pregnancy with DD,that just got worse for me as my pregnancy progressed. Not fun.