January 2017 Moms

Weekly PGAL check in 6.27.16

This is a weekly thread for those of us who are pregnant after experiencing loss of any stage (chemical, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal) to support one another. 

Please introduce your self if this is your first time participating

Good of luck to those of us with appointments this week!
1. Tell us about yourself (if your first time participating

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 

4. When is your first or next appointment? 

5. Rants/raves/whatever 

6. GTKY: what is your idea of a perfect day?
TW: MMC
BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
———
Diagnoses and Treatments
PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
———
BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

Re: Weekly PGAL check in 6.27.16

• 2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) I'm 12 weeks pregnant. I can't believe it. Feeling good the past few days. Hoping the first trimester is done. 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) better. The Doppler helps me immensely. Now, when my symptoms fade, I'm able to enjoy feeling great, and not obsess over a mmc. 

4. When is your first or next appointment? Friday. NT scan. 

5. Rants/raves/whatever 
    Our ac has been broken all weekend. Getting a new one today. This heat is killer. 

6. GTKY: what is your idea of a perfect day? A busy day outside with spontaneous adventures and delicious food. 
  • 2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)
    11 weeks 4 days. This is all new territory for me. I actually feel like I'm on the up and up. Energy is coming back. I had veggies galore last night for dinner for the first time in months. 

My Doppler is helping me feel a lot better. I listen to the heart beat twice a day. 

I have my "12 week appointment" tomorrow. Hopefully we'll announce on Fourth of July at our family and friends pool party. 

5. Rants/raves/whatever 
    Rave: I'm on my last couple of doses of progesterone suppositories. I can NOT wait to be done with these things. 

We are huge foodies. I love lazy days at home or the pool that eventually end with us at a good restaurant enjoying some yummy food and a glass of wine. 
  • Loading the player...
  • cjs260cjs260 member
    Pretty good. Less of 1st tri sympotms and more stuff like heart burn, leg cramps, gums bleeding when I floss (so gross, it drives me crazy) 

Pretty good. We announced on Saturday, so that was really fun and makes it seem more real! 

July 13

5. Rants/raves/whatever 
    I'm going to a conference an hour away each day this week. Boo for car time, yay for audiobooks! 

A big fat book beside/in water somewhere. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Thanks! Seeing the doc this Friday and depending on how well it goes we might announce this weekend. It's getting really hot this summer so I bought some more sports bras and jogging shorts because that's all that will fit! A little bit of spotting from intercourse (sorry if tmi) but not too nervous and will just consult my doctor. DD was able to find heartbeat with the Doppler last night! Usually I have to find baby but now that we're further along it has gotten easier :) A perfect day is relaxing on the beach with a nice cold drink and an ice cream cone lol
    Good. My absolutely horrible/painful bloating from last seems to have subsided. I don't feel much right now. A few leg cramps here and there and on Saturday I got super lightheaded out of no where. 

Hard to say....the further I get away from my last appointment (last Monday), the more anxious I start to feel. I'm trying to remember that further along is GOOD, and the chances of another MMC are low. I wish I could bite the bullet and get a Doppler, but if I'm being honest with myself, I just don't think it'd be right for me. I'm too afraid I'm not talented enough to use it and it will drive me crazy. But it's really nice seeing how many people on here have had great success with it!

July 18

5. Rants/raves/whatever 
    Have to go give another pee sample today, bc apparently urinary issues are the bane of this pregnancy. I guess that's my rant. 

A long hike with H and the dogs. 

@cjs260 got anything good on audiobook? I'm reading the second book in the Passage series (The Twelve). I'm a little behind the times, but I love it!
  • 2) Symptoms come and go. The worst is the nausea when I haven't eaten enough and the constipation (ugh). Breasts are still tender, but I'm ok with that because it's an easy symptom check. Lol

3) Anxiety is .... Well it depends on the day. I saw the doctor first thing this morning (thanks for the well wishes btw) and there wasn't much done. He said my tests looked good and the measurement at my ultrasound had been 6w6d, not 7w2d and that the heart rate was OK for that measurement. All my blood work looks good, as well as urine. He is going to refer me to the "high risk" OB in the next town, not because I am really that high risk, but because I have a family history of Spina Bifida (and also it will get me the NT scan which he doesn't do) and any chance to check in on the baby I am ALL for. They tried with the Doppler, but since I'm so early they couldn't find the HB yet (my EDD is the last day of January).

4) Next appointment on 21st.

5) Rants - my mother. She lives with me and is disabled, but man that woman is passive aggressive. I am telling her about the pregnancy today. 

6) A perfect day, something busy, but also with a chance to relax. I love going to the movies and even just walking around looking at cool things (I.e. Museums, etc.)
  • 2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms): 
    Still just tired. I'm fine if I'm at work, doing stuff, but if I sit on a couch or lounge around, I just want to pass out. Got some gas going on (my 3yo thinks it's hilarious) and a little RL/tugging pain every once in a while. 

Pretty good. I'll probably order a dopper soon just to have that around. 

July 20

5. Rants/raves/whatever 

We told our son this weekend. He was so cute and excited. I love it.

In the mountains for a morning hike, returning to the cabin for lunch, a glass of wine and book reading, then out again for a stroll with the family. Ahhh...if only!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016

mostly good - occasional bouts of fatigue, still peeing in the middle of the night, and I've started having days where my patience is at a minimum and I'm very cranky  

Having the Doppler is doing wonders. I am starting to believe we might actually have us a baby this time. We actually felt good enough to announce on social media today. 

Today is OB orientation. I go back July 20 at 16 weeks

5. Rants/raves/whatever 

I already mentioned it but I love my Doppler. 

6. GTKY: what is your idea of a perfect day? A nice scenic hike in the morning, Willy's burritos for lunch, binging something funny on Netflix and cuddling on the couch. 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• jsl82jsl82 member
    I'm 12 weeks so I'm excited to end the 1st tri and all the wonderful symptoms.  I am noticing that I can stay awake longer and didn't need a nap this weekend.  Today I am nauseous though- so hopefully this is one of the last days I'll have to deal with it. 

Still pretty anxious.  I don't have a dr's appointment for a few weeks and feel like I need daily reassurance.  This week is also hard for me since my 2nd due date was scheduled for this Wednesday.  My husband had a realization this weekend that we could have 2 kids right now if both our past pregnancies worked out.  Being pregnant again during the date is helping a bit, especially after 2 positive drs appointments last week, but that 'what if something happened' is still plaguing the back of my mind.   

7/19 with my OB.  She also wrote me a prescription for another ultrasound for week 16 - the prescription is written for ultrasound due to bleeding so my insurance will pay for it so I won't schedule it until closer to the week of the 24th.  

5. Rants/raves/whatever 
    My husband was recently laid off (sucky) but I am LOVING having a house husband.  Coming home to dinner every night is amazing.  Hopefully he finds something new before the end of the summer (the company's lay off exit policy is to basically keep everyone that was laid off on an inactive employees until mid- August) so we still have insurance and bi-weekly paychecks for now.  

I am such a summer loving girl.  My perfect day would be pool or beachside.  Just a lazy day reading, nodding off, and taking quick cooling off dips in the pool. Ending with cheeseburgers off a grill with corn on the cob, some kind of salad and ice cream for dessert.  
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• I didn't check in last week, completely forgot. I was travelling for work and then when I got home got caught up in other stuff. Still need to catch up on what's going on with everyone but wanted to get a check in completed.

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) - Mild nausea, mainly in the afternoon and evening. Controlled ok with food but still comes and goes. Boobs have been super sore.

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) - Ok, the continuation of symptoms has helped. I started telling a few more people in the last week which makes it even more real. As we approach our appointment on Wednesday I get a little more anxious but all in all everything is good for right now.

4. When is your first or next appointment? - Our 12 week appointment with OB is 6/29. Hoping to hear a heartbeat.

5. Rants/raves/whatever - Nothing, other than to say I'm so thankful my nausea stayed well controlled with food and jolly ranchers while I was flying last week.

6. GTKY: what is your idea of a perfect day? - Spending time with my family, enjoying a good meal (that I didn't cook), and being outside.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• 2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) Boobs are so sore but not any bigger. Nausea off and on - this morning it was ON. Having more random shooting pains - I am assuming RLP. I am feeling very bitchy. Not as tired in the evenings but tired in the morning.

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) I am ok. Having the home doppler is SO amazing. I don't plan to check it every day just when I have a moment of doubt.

4. When is your first or next appointment? July 11 - 2 weeks until I get to see the babe again.

5. Rants/raves/whatever  Rave:  Giving myself props for painting our living room by myself this weekend. And the home doppler is bad ass. Rant: I am SO bitchy. The hormones are going off! I can't stop myself!!

At the beach, reading a book, swimming and snorkeling, eating amazing food and hanging with DH. (I want that right now!!)

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • LJ623LJ623 member
    A little better today, but this weekend was horrific - really nausea on Saturday, couldn't keep food down. I've had a low-grade headache for the last couple days, which isn't that fun...

The increased symptoms over the weekend were very helpful, but heading into my appointment tomorrow morning, the nerves are ramping up again!  I will feel better once I get through my ultrasound on Friday...and then I think we may start announcing!

Appointment with midwife tomorrow; NT scan on Friday

5. Rants/raves/whatever 
    I think I "popped" a bit overnight Saturday night.  I don't think it's really noticeable to anyone else, but I can tell!

Just curling up on the couch with a good book, or movie and my DH.

BFP: 1/31/15; MMC: 3/31/15
    BFP: 4/26/16; Baby Girl Born: 1/3/17
    BFP: 10/1/21; EDD: 6/10/22
    Starting to feel more like myself.  Was able to eat salad again this weekend for the first time in 2 months so that was a definite plus.  But still tired and still can't stand the look of, smell of or seeing anyone else eat chicken.  What is up with that?!? 

Feeling much more confident than a few weeks ago but still nervous.  Having told my family, I feel like I don't have to hide the pregnancy anymore and that definitely helped.  Felt confident enough to call our insurance company today to find out how much we should expect to owe out of pocket….then found out the numbers and now stressing about that :(

July 22 - 5 weeks between appointments this time because I'll be away for a friends baby shower. 

5. Rants/raves/whatever 
    Depending on what I wear, I feel like I'm starting to look like I ate too many donuts but all on my belly.  Not quite a bump, but I doubt its going away.

Sitting by the pool with a good book :)
  • @AlabamaRedhead how did you tell him!? How old is he? I need details. 
  • @thepax89 ugh you poor thing. I can't imagine not having air right now - did you at least have a fan?

@gapeachrn - good luck tomorrow! So glad you're almost done with the progesterone! 

@cjs260 - I wish I could do audiobooks - for some reason I just tune them out lol. The only ones I can do are Harry Potter because I know the sorry well enough to jump in and out without a problem. 

@ceillyang - how sweet! What a wonderful way for DD to bond with new baby! 

@lonestar21416 - do you like bananas? The extra potassium might help the leg cramps.

@squirrelgiggles83 - how did telling your mom go? I hope she wasn't difficult.

@alabamaredhead - so glad telling DS went well :) I'm sure he'll be a great big brother! 

@lillynch2015 - sorry your DH was laid off - fx he finds something soon! 

@carly79 - jolly ranchers are the best! Glad your travel went smoothly! 

@Susykat77 - what a champ! Painting by yourself? I hate painting lol

@lj623 - so exciting that you've popped! I have the tiniest of something where my uterus is just now coming out of the pelvis. Absolutely not noticeable unless I am naked and use a microscope lol. I can't wait to participate in HDBD

@aca12017 - I had a delicious salad the other day for the first time in months. So good! Glad you can enjoy again! 
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

• @ThePax89. I actually recorded it. He was on the couch with dad and we handed him the u/s pics and told him it was a baby. In my belly. He was like no way! Then when we told him he was going to be a big brother he got all excited! He said he wants a girl. Since then,  he wakes me each morning asking if the baby is still in my tummy.  Lol. It's so stinking cute. He also will come up to my belly and say "hey baby. I love you. Amen" 

He's 3, will be 4 in Sept. I can't wait to get a dappled and let him hear it and take him to the next u/s. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • @AlabamaRedhead. That's amazing. He will love a Doppler I bet. My 20 month old "helps" me use it, and calls it "baby heart" she then kisses my belly after and says "night night baby" 
    Nausea is fading a bit, but still having food aversions. Soooo tired by noon.  Also, had my first instance of almost blacking out in the shower yesterday.  I called my DH and he brought me OJ, which I sipped while trying to continue washing my hair sitting on the shower floor.  I have a tight window to get ready in the morning haha.

Pretty good since seeing the babe on the ultrasound on Friday.  Might be finally relaxing a bit, though it's a bummer that the joy and excitement is just not at the same level as my first pregnancy. 

July 7th

5. Rants/raves/whatever
    We are going to a cabin with my parents for the 4th weekend.  It's very rustic and secluded.  As in, there's barely running water in the house and there is an outhouse.  In my middle of the night peeing session last night, I realized I'd have to go out to the outhouse in the middle of the night at the cabin.  I told DH this morning that he'll have to go with me.  I'm not going out there in pitch black alone.  The outhouse is the main reason I was hesitant in going to the cabin.  I can barely handle it on a normal stomach, but pregnant?? Eeek.  Hope I survive.

I'd love to read and take walks by the ocean.  And then go out to a romantic dinner with DH.  If I'm thinking bigger, there'd be a ride on a sailboat too :).  Even bigger, we'd be in Hawaii!
    Jan. 2017 Sept. Siggy Challenge - Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO Far!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 2/3/16 --> MC 2/13/16

• @ThePax89 funny thing is he immediately asked how the baby came out. Thank God for C-section, it made it easier to understand. Now he just says: When the baby gets bigger, the doctor is going to cut it out. I think he has a whole list of questions to ask my doctor when he goes with me to an appointment. lol  It's all very sweet, I can't wait til I get bigger so he can see more. :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

Team Blue ~ Jan. 20
    DS born 9/4/12
    MMC July 2015
    MMC January 2016
  • @ceclarlinetlo What wonderful news!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• LJ623LJ623 member
    @ceclarlinetlo - that's awesome news :)

I just had my initial OB appointment, complete with pap smear - UGH!  Of course, now there's blood, and even though she reiterated multiple times it is normal, my PGALer brain just can't help but be nervous.  I was slightly disappointed because she didn't even attempt to find the heartbeat on doppler, so I'm still nervous as I approach my NT ultrasound on Friday.

Overall, I wasn't terribly impressed by this midwife - the practice I go to has 3 doctors and 4 CNMs, and you see them all throughout the pregnancy, so I know I won't neccessarily see her again...and there was nothing particularly bad about her - just running late (first appointment of the day!), and it's like she had not looked at my chart at all before coming in.  DH remarked that she seemed like we were inconveniencing her, which is a pretty good way to put it....

Oh well, just need to get through the rest of this week to get to the NT ultrasound....oh the nerves!

BFP: 1/31/15; MMC: 3/31/15
    BFP: 4/26/16; Baby Girl Born: 1/3/17
    BFP: 10/1/21; EDD: 6/10/22
  • @lj623 If you are up for it, I would suggest contacting the office or staff manager at the office and relaying that information. I'm sure she's a competent midwife but one of the biggest perks to a midwife, even in an office setting is that they are "supposed" to be more compassionate and patient minded versus medically driven. I love my OB and most of the one's I've seen at her office so I can't really speak to a midwife because I don't have one but we've had a lot of experience with doctors offices for my son and I'm definitely one to relay feedback about a poor patient experience to the manager. They are all about getting and keeping patients and word of mouth is great for that. It's in their best interest to know what's going on. They may also be able to tell you that this particular midwife is normally so good but may have been having a rough day (no excuse but may make it so you are willing to give her a second chance). I look at it as, they can't change what they don't know is wrong. I hope your future experiences at the office are much better, this is supposed to be a time where you feel cared for.

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. Hi everyone! I have been lurking for a while, but was too nervous to participate until now. I had a miscarriage in February, and became pregnant again in my first cycle after. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow, so I'm feeling better about this pregnancy now. This will be our second child. We have a daughter who is 3. My husband and I have been married 5 years. I'm a school librarian trying to enjoy the summer, but I've been in professional development pretty much every day so far!

This past week my nausea kind of came back. I thought I was done with it. It's getting better again, especially if i make sure I don't get too hungry. I still feel pretty tired, especially after lunch.

Getting better now that I am 13 weeks. I have found it hard to connect with this pregnancy because I have been so nervous about having a loss again. I also feel like I have been in the 1st trimester forever. My loss was at 9 weeks, and I got pregnant again after just a couple of months. I'm looking forward to the 2nd trimester! I am finally starting to accept that this is really happening. I have seen the baby a few times in ultrasounds and everything has looked good!
    I even told my immediate family, and my book club that I'm pregnant. It feels scary, but good to tell people.

Not until July 16th

5. Rants/raves/whatever 
    I just found out I have a UTI and have to go on antibiotics! I don't have any symptoms, but my prenatal blood and urine tests showed an infection . Ick.

A day when I can relax and read a good book outside. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @burkek85 I'm glad you joined us! You are so close to 2nd trimester! Whoooo!
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    ———

Pretty decent. Nausea and exhaustion hanging around, I run out of breath really quickly,  and my dreams are super vivid, but otherwise I'm doing OK. 

I do good most days, but the closer my next app gets and the closer we get to actually making our official announcement, it gets pretty bad. DH is good about talking me down, but I'm airways looking for reassurance. 

July 5th, for the first trimester evening. 

5. Rants/raves/whatever 
    Heartburn heartburn go away....

My thoughts immediately turn to family/friends gatherings over the holidays. <3 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • So I've felt pretty good about things lately. My anxiety has been minimal and I feel pregnant (I never felt pregnant last time prior to my mc). Today is a different story with my anxiety. My 12 week appointment is this afternoon and while there isn't an US the doctor will be checking for a heart beat with a Doppler. I am praying we hear the heart beat. I know that there are cases where 12 weeks can be tough to find still but I'm really hoping we hear it for some peace of mind. I have no reason to think anything is wrong other than knowing that symptoms don't always mean that everything is ok and I'm just worried. Only a few more hours and I'll hopefully be able to relax. My other concern, I feel like I've gained 10 lbs since my last appointment because all I've been eating are carb rich foods (those are the only ones that help my nausea). And, because I'm nervous, my bp will be higher which is already borderline every time I go to the doctor (never any other time but I think it automatically goes up when I enter my OB's office). Just need this appointment to be over and a good outcome.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Sending you good thoughts for your appointment today @Carly79 Maybe you can ask them to take your blood pressure again at the end of the appointment? Mine has  been high (for me) at the start of the appointment but lowers once I know everything is ok. Big (creepy internet) hugs.

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d

BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt

BabyFruit Ticker

• Sorry @carly79. I can sympathize. I've cried everytime I enter the office and both my BP and pulse are higher than normally initially. They retook both of mine at the end of my last appointment. mine lowered dramatically after the appointment. I didn't even ask them to retake; they just wanted to to make sure. If they don't offer, I'd ask. Try to take deep, calming breaths and envision the appointment going WELL!!
  • Ok, so I am on pelvic rest due to some spotting early on but I have had a few sexual dreams where I wake up having an orgasm (wonderful, right?!) except that it stresses me out because I am suppose to be on pelvic rest and I am guessing that my OB will take me off of pelvic rest at my next appointment in just under 2 weeks. I know there is nothing I can do to stop them but I guess I am wondering if any of you ladies have experienced this? It seems silly to worry about it but of course I am.

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014

BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt

BabyFruit Ticker

• I had a good couple of positive days, but I'm having a bad anxiety morning .....When I was at my appointment on Monday (just shy of 9w) the nurse wasn't able to pick up HB on Dopple but didn't seem to be concerned. I don't know how I'm supposed to wait another 4 weeks before I know anything (my next appointment is on the 22nd of July)....I thought about buying a Doppler, but if the nurse couldn't pick it up, then I worry that my not being able to pick it up would make my anxiety higher.... Or that if the worst were to happen that I'd have spent the money for nothing. 
  • cjs260cjs260 member
    @susykat77 I had at least three 
    sleepgasms while on pelvic rest! You are not alone!!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Thanks for the well wishes. Our appointment went very well. Doctor said everything looked great and was able to find the heart beat (174bpm). It took her a while and we got to hear it long enough to get the bpm and then baby moved. Very reassuring to make it to 12 weeks and hear the heartbeat.

@squirrelgiggles83 Finding a heartbeat using a Doppler at 9 weeks is very unlikely from everything I've read. I've even heard of some OB's that won't even try that early because it does exactly what it did to you, created more anxiety. My OB checks at 12 weeks and even then tells me that it can be very difficult that early. I know there are a lot of people that find it at 10 or 11 weeks on an at home Doppler but I think it's hit or miss. If you feel like it's causing you a lot of anxiety, perhaps try calling your doctor and talk about it. See what your options are for a "mental wellness" ultrasound. Not sure if your insurance would cover it or if the doctor could code so they do but that's the best way to gain reassurance or know what's going on at this stage in the game. Sending creepy internet hugs your way because it's tough enough waiting between appointments and then you add something like that on top of it.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks @Carly79 - my first ultrasound was 2 weeks ago and there was a little bit of uncertainty. I think I was just hoping to feel more confident about things, combined with the fact that my hormones really got the better of me today. 
  • Hi Ladies - this is my first time participating here, though I've been lurking for a while! I have an almost 3 year old boy, and my husband and I have been married 4 years. We've had 3 losses in the last year, at 6 weeks, 9 weeks and 7 weeks. Nothing was ever found to be "wrong", and we got pregnant right after the 3rd loss.  my anxiety has been through the roof this pregnancy. I'm 12 weeks 3 days and finally starting to relax a bit and believe this one might stick.. I also have two small SCHs so have been bleeding on and off which is NOT good for this pgal brain!! 

so. tired. and still nauseous. We just found out we're having a girl which totally explains how different this pregnancy feels from my son's. 

I am hanging in. My OB was seeing me once a week to calm my nerves, but now that i'm at 12 weeks he wants to "graduate" me to every 4 weeks. which of course makes me freak out! I'm investing in a doppler to get me through the wait... 

Not until July 26th! 

5. Rants/raves/whatever 
    With my SCH i'm not allowed to lift anything, including my toddler which sometimes is straight up annoying, and other times breaks my heart!! 

We joined a pool club this summer and i've been loving going with my husband and son. watching the two of them play is heaven! 
  • @meweiss welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I ordered a Doppler at 10 weeks and it has helped me immensely. I admit to using it 2-3 times/day. I find the heartbeat and move on.  The negative thoughts don't overwhelm me anymore.