July 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Bytchfest

2»

Re: Monday Bytchfest

• Options
    @oandmplus1 and @MurphaLurph I think you might be right about the on call doctor not wanting to do it. At least my on call doctor told me at my 37 week appointment that they wouldn't try to stop labor at that point. I'm sure they're all different and hopefully it's case by case. Hope baby stays in and safe until they're ready!

@samantha1206 I'd definitely be a bit bitter and feel left out too. Can you use that time to do something fun for yourself after work? Maybe a pedicure or something?
  • Options
    @blissylissy86 still around original due date July 13th unless eating from a bottle starts to really click for him sooner than that...it's a slow process. 
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    abpl2014 said:
    @blissylissy86 still around original due date July 13th unless eating from a bottle starts to really click for him sooner than that...it's a slow process. 
    You are almost there!!!! I can't believe it has already been so long since he arrived! Hope bottle feeding clicks ASAP! 
  • Options
    @brandik
    i had Intentions of going to a friend's house to swim. Called her and made the plans and all. Come home and pull out my bathing suit to try on - it's not maternity but I bought it a few years back before I lost weight - but it's broken. I'm going to try to make it work tho. I'm tying to keep myself from falling into the pit of a pitty party 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @brandik
    i had Intentions of going to a friend's house to swim. Called her and made the plans and all. Come home and pull out my bathing suit to try on - it's not maternity but I bought it a few years back before I lost weight - but it's broken. I'm going to try to make it work tho. I'm tying to keep myself from falling into the pit of a pitty party 
    Let it all hang out, sista!
  • Options

Had some serious cramps after now it feels like I have to pee and I don't have to pee. Can I have baby now please?
    I had sex too, plus took a long walk and bounced on the yoga ball. COME ON BABY! I'm hot and sweaty and grumpy and bored. Let's do this!