Trying to Get Pregnant

Benched/ TTA Check-in (6/27)

***General TW that this thread can and will mention MC and loss.***

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have hit a roadblock and are delaying for whatever reason. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer- even if it is for a good reason.  Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say, and treat this like an ongoing conversation.

Benched = involuntarily not NTNP/TTC and are "out of the game," usually due to medical reasons
TTA = avoiding pregnancy by using protection or FAM, usually for non-health-related reasons __________________________________________________________________ 
 Are you benched or TTA? 

What brings you here? 

How long do you think you'll be here? 

How have things been going? 

Any R/R/CS? 

GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around?
Me: 35    DH: 37
Married: April 2015
TTC #1: Oct 2015
BFP: Dec 2015 / MC: Jan 2016
TTC #2: Mar 2016
DD 16 yrs old
2 Furbabies: Doug and Carla
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5c7c93

TTGP June Siggy Challenge - TV/Movie Dads - Will Smith

Re: Benched/ TTA Check-in (6/27)

• Are you benched or TTA? TTA

What brings you here? Possible exposure to Zika

How long do you think you'll be here? 6 more weeks

How have things been going? Not great, but not too bad I guess.  

Any R/R/CS? Rave: Unbelievably excited that I only have 6 weeks left.  Rant: I'm like terrified of having any kind of hanky panky and it's really putting a damper on my relationship with DH....He wants to HIO and I'm like uh......no....no.....no.  Not good, not good at all

GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around?  Doing nothing but watching TV and chilling out on the couch.  Or going to get a blizzard....yummmmmy.
    Me: 35    DH: 37
    Married: April 2015
    TTC #1: Oct 2015
    BFP: Dec 2015 / MC: Jan 2016
    TTC #2: Mar 2016
    DD 16 yrs old
    2 Furbabies: Doug and Carla
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5c7c93

TTGP June Siggy Challenge - TV/Movie Dads - Will Smith

• Are you benched or TTA? Benched

What brings you here? Natural MC end of May

How long do you think you'll be here? Hopefully only two more weeks! I either just ovulated or am about to (see below) and we decided we were going to start TTC next cycle instead of waiting one more.

How have things been going? This is the first week I genuinely feel like I don't have anything to complain about. In the last week my spirits have significantly lifted. I think it's a combination of the school year ending (school had become a bit of a trigger for me) and also knowing my cycle is probably coming to an end. I've poured a lot of my bought a into the future which has been both productive and also probably not the healthiest thing. But it's working for me. 

Any R/R/CS? I've posted this all over already today but I'm actually really nervous I was wrong about my O day. The reason I'm nervous about this is because after a + OPK which went -, a temp shift, and a switch from EWCM to creamy, I gave DH the go ahead to do the deed without protection. This morning I woke up to lots of EWCM which prompted me to take an OPK that, while negative, was darker than the last one I took a couple days ago. If I haven't Od yet, I made a HUGE mistake. My chart was already very rocky and I drank Thursday night. My chart is below if anyone has any insight! I'll take an OPK again this afternoon. 

FYI: this is advanced detection. I'm more inclined to believe FAM which says I'm 4dpo.

GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around.
    I read smut, play 3DS, and watch dramatic Netflix shows. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Loading the player...
  • @AliciaGoose I think you O'd on CD 28 based on temps, CM and OPK, let us know what OPK says later. 

Are you benched or TTA? TTA

What brings you here? New job/New Insurance/Waiting for FMLA benefits.

How long do you think you'll be here? RE Testing can begin next month when I will have new insurance, but Treatment and TTC can't until November or December. Depending on my start date and what my cycle looks like. 

How have things been going? Eh depends on the day. Somedays I am ok. Because I know in my head, this is the right thing to do. This job will be an amazing step for myself and my family. But other days I see a million pregnancy announcements and all these people I know having baby bumps and newborns and I feel horribly depressed that I can't even "try" especially now that we are the RE stage and I know that we pretty much need the intervention. 

Any R/R/CS? Not really. This cycle is done just waiting for AF to finally show up. I think I may have finally started spotting at CD38/17, maybe Af will be tomorrow. 

GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around?
    I binge my shows. He makes fun of a lot of shows that I watch. So I will totally just veg out on the couch and watch while he is away. Although as much as he teases me, he loves to hear what is going on in the shows. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• thj101thj101 member
    Are you benched or TTA?   TTA

What brings you here?   Poor life timing....

How long do you think you'll be here?   Hopefully not too much longer, but realistically probably until October.

How have things been going?   They have been ok, DH keeps saying things like he thinks we are behind when compared to our friends in terms of houses, kids, all that stuff.  And while that may be kind of true, we are also in a much much more different position than they are.  Most of our friends have regular jobs with regular health, 401k etc benefits, so they have the guaranteed income and are able to buy houses, save for a baby, etc... But our situation is not.. DH has his own business which, is going well, but he still has not paid himself since January, so we are living off of my salary, which is 1/3 of what DH used to be making, and just trying to get by with what we have at least until next year.  It's just all tough.

Any R/R/CS?   See above.. :)

GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around?   I love binge watching trash TV and eating Chinese when he is not around.. lol.
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • thj101thj101 member
    thank you @eggplantface that's what I keep telling myself and him! It's just hard sometimes, but we will make it through!
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  •  Are you benched or TTA? TTA

What brings you here? Life timing

How long do you think you'll be here? Until late August/Early Sept

How have things been going? Good! I have been so busy this summer that I am zero percent concentrating on TTC/TTA

Any R/R/CS? I recently had a friend who, with her husband, decided that she would stay at home with their new baby for the next year, and shes upset about it but then, at the same time, trying to convince me that being a SAHM is the best job ever, when she knows I would rather slit my wrists than stay at home. It makes me sad for her because I know she doesnt want to and shes just overcompensating to try to be happy and makes me annoyed with her because she knows I want a kid but knows we arent even trying so it feels a bit face-rubby. I know she doesnt mean it, she doesnt have any friends with kids to talk to (no one in our friends group has kids yet, or are even trying), so I get that I am who she gets to vent to but it still makes me feel annoyed with her. Which is dumb.

GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around? Being super messy! My H is such a neat freak that I always pick up everything to keep him happy. But when hes gone...PILES EVERYWHERE!
  •  Are you benched or TTA? Benched

What brings you here? Ectopic pregnancy/MC in May

How long do you think you'll be here? Until at least October, but possibly longer

How have things been going?Meh, ok I guess. I went to a coworker's baby shower today and had a bit of a hard time...

Any R/R/CS? None.

GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around? I love just sitting around binge watching pseudo-reality paranormal tv shows!!!
    Married 9/27/2014  :)
    BFP #1: 8/23/2015 M/C: 9/24/2015
    BFP# 2: 4/15/2016 M/C: 5/13/2016 Cervical Ectopic Pregnancy
    5/13/2016 Methotrexate Shot #1
    5/15/2016 Methotrexate Shot #2
    5/17/2016 Methotrexate Shot #3
  • Are you benched or TTA? TTA

What brings you here? Vacation to an area with active Zika transmission

How long do you think you'll be here? 3 more weeks

How have things been going? This is my FW so I've been extra crazy and sad that we aren't trying

Any R/R/CS? Rant: This cycle is the first time I have tried using OPKs and it seems like it is taking forever to get the little smiley face!  I keep waking up thinking "oh yeah, that is totally ovulation cramping, today is the day" and then I just get another empty circle staring back at me.  wtf body

Rave: We bought a new vehicle last night and I am soo in love!  I have never had a vehicle that was even close to "new" until now and it will probably take me a year just to figure out how everything works!

GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around? I love to get take out (and wine!) and binge on my girly shows in a tank top and undies

@eggplantface I guess I know what show I will be watching next! *swoon*

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

•  Are you benched or TTA?  TTA

What brings you here?  Moving=stress=not good to have when ttc

How long do you think you'll be here? End of July

How have things been going?  Eh, not really happy about being here but what can I do? I know this is best but it's still annoying

Any R/R/CS? CD1 so yeah there's that...

GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around? Nutella, like straight out of the jar with a spoon. He thinks it's nasty when he sees me doing it so I eat it when he's away. I can probably eat a whole jar within 2 days. It's bad but I don't care!!!!!
  • kiwi2628 said:
     GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around? Being super messy! My H is such a neat freak that I always pick up everything to keep him happy. But when hes gone...PILES EVERYWHERE!
    I need a "Samesies!" gif, the one from Superbad, because OMG, SAMESIES! I think I'm extra messy now out of spite.
    GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around? Nutella, like straight out of the jar with a spoon. He thinks it's nasty when he sees me doing it so I eat it when he's away. I can probably eat a whole jar within 2 days. It's bad but I don't care!!!!!
    I'm sad about how long it took me to discover Nutella.

And @SienaC, I think they purposely try to put him in situations when he needs to shower because he's often in a towel. Such a klutz, spilling things all over himself every damn day....
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

•  Are you benched or TTA? Sort of both

What brings you here? I'm TTA until August or September to make the best of a teacher's schedule but I'm benched until my ovaries get their act together.

How long do you think you'll be here? This is all new to me. I'm hoping only a month or two but no lie, I'm nervous about what the real answer is to that question. 

How have things been going? On the surface, fine, but as I mentioned above, I have a lot of anxiety about TTC. 

Any R/R/CS? I've been charting but the only thing it tells me is that my body is a mess. I went off the NuvaRing in February and it's been an uncomfortable mess ever since. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around? Spending too much time on Pinterest or lurking on here...
  • kiwi2628kiwi2628 member
    edited June 2016
    Ok, so I was hoping to get advice. I temped for 18 months. I am ridiculously consistent, and know my cycles well. I havent temped in 10 months, and still am ridiculously consistent. I know things can change, but thats my preamble.

My H and I are going to Portugal Sept 10th to Sep 20th. As of now, my fertile period is set for Aug. 26th to Sept 1st, making my period due Sept. 12th. My next fertile period would start Sept. 21st and go to Sept 26th.

Do we:

a) Start TTC late august and possibly be pregnant for half of our portugal trip and risk (although only 4 wks preg.) MS etc.. or

b) just wait until mid-Sept and have my period over the Portugal trip (knowing even if we start TTC we probs would not get preg first try, but still), but know I def wont have exhaustion, MS, etc...

HALP
  • kiwi2628 said:
    Ok, so I was hoping to get advice. I temped for 18 months. I am ridiculously consistent, and know my cycles well. I havent temped in 10 months, and still am ridiculously consistent. I know things can change, but thats my preamble.

My H and I are going to Portugal Sept 10th to Sep 20th. As of now, my fertile period is set for Aug. 26th to Sept 1st, making my period due Sept. 12th. My next fertile period would start Sept. 21st and go to Sept 26th.

Do we:

a) Start TTC late august and possibly be pregnant for half of our portugal trip and risk (although only 4 wks preg.) MS etc.. or

b) just wait until mid-Sept and have my period over the Portugal trip (knowing even if we start TTC we probs would not get preg first try, but still), but know I def wont have exhaustion, MS, etc...

HALP
    That's a tough one without more information. Two things to take into account are how old you are and if you have any issues that could prevent conception, making it take longer to conceive. I'm 36 and have no cycles to waste, so I haven't booked any non-refundable trips! But if I were 26 and going on a trip, I'd postpone one more month to make sure I could enjoy all that Portugal has to offer! That's the one silver lining about this hiatus; knowing I can't get pregnant means I can plan all the things with alcohol :)

TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• That's a tough one without more information. Two things to take into account are how old you are and if you have any issues that could prevent conception, making it take longer to conceive. I'm 36 and have no cycles to waste, so I haven't booked any non-refundable trips! But if I were 26 and going on a trip, I'd postpone one more month to make sure I could enjoy all that Portugal has to offer! That's the one silver lining about this hiatus; knowing I can't get pregnant means I can plan all the things with alcohol :)

I am just about 29. H and I have been married 3 years, together for 12. We are from the northeast, so we are wayyyyyy on the early end for people having kids, but (and I know my mothers fertility has no bearing on mine but), my mom had quite a bit of trouble getting and staying pregnant. I have no reason to think I will, but I am just scared that we will have trouble, so I dont know how much time I want to waste one we are financially ready (Aug 1st). We arent gonna start trying Aug. 1st because I dont want to risk being 7 wks preg in Portugal, because I would really have MS then, but my period is due while in Portugal, so I would be barely preg. IF (big, unlikely if) I got preg first go round. Plus, then I wouldnt have my period at the beach/hiking trip/etc...

But at the same time, will 3 weeks kill me?

UGH I JUST DONT WANT MY PERIOD IN PORTUGAL. This is so. Dumb. #firstworldproblems lol
  • kiwi2628 said:
    UGH I JUST DONT WANT MY PERIOD IN PORTUGAL. This is so. Dumb. #firstworldproblems lol
    This had me literally lol. I totally get it. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Are you benched or TTA? benched/TTA

What brings you here? vacation to Caribbean / Zika, herniated disc in back

How long do you think you'll be here? until mid to end of September or later

How have things been going? I have been avoiding TB for a few days mostly because I've already ovulated and can't go to TWW. It's frustrating, but I guess the good thing about having a longer cycle is I'm not losing eggs as quickly. Last night FI kind of agreed to do testing on ovarian egg reserve before we decide to follow the gyn's recommendation of waiting 6 months after we return. If I am super low, we will just wait 8 weeks. I brought it up in bed when he was half asleep, so we will see if he sticks with that. So my question is have any of you done that prior to TTC? Was it covered by your insurance and how willing was your doctor to order the tests if you didn't have any major issues yet? (FYI I'm 33.) 

Any R/R/CS? Zulily has some adorable pregnancy clothes on sale right now. I may or may not have considered buying a few dresses.

Definitely shopping. See above!

@kiwi2628 I'm in a similar situation, but I am going on a beach vaca and AF is supposed to show up the day before we leave. You never know though, so check out July's cycle before banking on August's prediction.
    @nacl062017 I'm a teacher too and Zika just messed up my hopes to go out in April. Now it looks like summer or even fall. Chin up! 
    @crazypt2285 End of June is here, July is gonna go fast!
    @SienaC saw your other post that you are back in the game. You are my inspiration. I hope FI agrees to cut it short!!!
    @jessicark99 Are condoms out of the question? Love Blizzards. Three of my sisters worked at DQ!
    shop.gif 758.6K
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 I have no earthly idea why he agreed to give in but I am so happy he did!  When we went down there he didn't get bitten by mosquitos...so that may have had something to do with it?  FX for you!  Apply lots of bug spray to both of you!!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• nacl062017nacl062017 member
    edited June 2016
    @NYTino24 I thought I was going to have to wait longer because of my irregular cycles/lack of ovulation but the doctor told me today to abandon my dreams of a summer baby and get cracking. So I guess I'm no longer benched but rather on an extended WTO and I need to give up TTA. Wish us luck! 

Do you think it's better to start the year with a sub or have to leave in the middle of the year? I think starting the year with a sub is the worst. Here's hoping you get the best deal you can get despite Zika.
  • @nacl062017 I totally think it's better to start off with the class and leave later. It's always a mess coming back!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Are you benched or TTA?

Benched

What brings you here? 

2 losses in the past 8 months, 2 surgeries, and facing TTC our last baby before I have a radical hyst

How long do you think you'll be here? 

Hopefully not very long, I love the TTC ladies, but I'm ready to have a baby in my arms.

How have things been going? 

Frustrating, not healing from surgery like I had hoped. Cycle is all over the place, can't even get a read on when I'll start a somewhat normal one. 

Any R/R/CS? 

I just posted my rant and rave over on TTCAL but here it is. My rant is that all of the ladies at my church are either pregnant and adorable or have young babies, and it is very hard to handle right now for me. My rave is that we are going to Utah in a few hours for the 4th and I am SO happy and excited, it's like my most favorite time of the year other than Christmas. :) 

Well he knows all of my guilty pleasures, LOL, but I do indulge in the cinnabon delight things from Taco Bell more than I care to admit to him sometimes haha. :) 
    Mommy of 3 little ones, 6 losses Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  •  Are you benched or TTA? sort of both. I am going through a chemical pregnancy right now. I got my BFP on the 25th and my MC started yesterday. I don't really know where I belong. But, I do know I love this TTGP board, so here I am for now. 

What brings you here? oops, MC. 

How long do you think you'll be here? Good question. The minimum is until I get my next period. We are probably more NTNP though. And then we will see if I am emotionally ready.

How have things been going? I cried a lot last night. With family for a week and none of them know. So, that is good and bad. They cheer me up, but it is sort of hard keeping this secret from them. 

Any R/R/CS? Just feeling sad this week. 

GTKY:  (Stolen from WTO) What is your favorite guilty pleasure when your DH/SO is not around? Definitely just watching a show and drinking wine. I do it when he is there too. But, I enjoy it more by myself. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • *lurking*

@mrsstuessy  I am so, so sorry for your loss.  Please take care of yourself.  Hugs.
  • @mrsstuessy I am so incredibly sorry to see you back here with us. All the hugs to you. I am glad you have people who are able to cheer you up but I understand you about it being so strange to be surrounded by people who don't know what has happened to you. We're here when you need support  <3
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • izza2izza2 member
    @mrsstuessy - I'm so sorry for your loss!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @jessicark99 We're going to Jamaica in a few weeks, so I'll be in the same boat. That's why I'm lurking the the benched thread. I hope everything is fine and you can resume ttc soon. I know the wait must be so hard. Hang in there! In the meantime, let me know if you have any advice for when it's my turn. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • @mrsstuessy I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. You are more than welcome to rejoin this board whenever you are ready.  <3
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Lurking 

@mrsstuessy I am so sorry for your loss. All the hugs going out to you 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• @mrsstuessy I'm so so sorry for your loss... Please take care of yourself and cry all you need <3
  • @mrsstuessy I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I hope things work out for you. Take care. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17