TTC after 35
Options

7 Random Questions

For a little fun/diversion from all of this TTC talk...

1.  At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?

2.  Do you have any strange phobias?

3.  Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?

4.  Where and when did you have your first kiss?

5.  What are three things still left on your bucket list?

6.  What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?

7.  Where would you like to travel to that you’ve never been before?

Me: 41
Husband: 40
TTC#1 since 9/2014
Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally

Re: 7 Random Questions

• Options

1.  At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? All of them! Right now though probably Home Depot hahaha. 

2.  Do you have any strange phobias? I hate feet. Even touching my SO's feet makes me gag. especially when he tries to touch my feet with his....that is the worst! 

3.  Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under? Over!! I have actually turned other people's rolls over before....

4.  Where and when did you have your first kiss?On our first date, in his car (it was a 12 hour date!)

5.  What are three things still left on your bucket list? I don't have a bucket list, but I want to travel, anywhere/everywhere. 

6.  What’s your guilty pleasure TV show? We are currently binge-watching Mozart in the Jungle 

7.  Where would you like to travel to that you’ve never been before? I would like to do a bicycle tour of the south of France. A lot of the faculty I used to work with would do food/wine trips together there and the pictures were always amazing! 

Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. I have no credit cards, but if I did...probably ikea and Sephora.

2. Phobias..this is MAJOR...bones touching bones. My kids literally make fun of me all the time trying to touch elbows yelping "bones touching bones"!

3. My toilet paper sits on a shelf, but if I have to make a choice between over or under...I'm an over kinda lady. And @PoeMasque I've done that before too...(hides).

4. My first kiss as in with my man, or ever?
    I'll give you both...first time was in 7th grade at a school dance...very wonder years.
    First time with my man, at a dive bar in a cute part of town..true story. In the background rock music playing..."here I am, ROCK ME LIKE A HURRICANE!"
    ;););)

5. I want to live with my man in a little cottage, in the woods near a  stream, and forage like an old crone and talk with the birds. 
    I'm totally serious. That's my dream.

6. Broad City...yaaassss Kweeen!
    But honestly, kardashian's, rich kids of Beverly Hills, Arranged. 

7. I want to travel to Europe again, but this time I want to see family in Italy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1.  Probably Ulta/Sephora, but Home Depot or Lowes isn't far behind.

2. I can't think of a phobia per say, but I do live in a city with tunnels and if I find myself sitting in a tunnel in rush hour traffic, I tend to start thinking about what if it collapsed, what if someone rigged it to explode/collapse while I'm in it.

3. My whole life I didn't know that toilet paper direction preference was a "thing".  When I met H, he insists it goes over, so I have learned to embrace that.  But I honestly never cared.

4.  I'll answer both ways, too.  First kiss ever, I was on a first date with a freshman and I was a senior and I had to drive so we were in my car dropping him off, he had braces, and we kissed and I drove off all giddy.  I was a "late bloomer" in that department.  First kiss with H was standing in front of the ATM machine getting cash at a dive bar I once frequented that I took him to because we didn't want the date to end and I couldn't think of anywhere else to take him (we were in my part of town).  It was karaoke night, too...not sure what song was playing.

5.  I don't have a bucket list per say, but I've always wanted someone to throw me a surprise party.  I also want to go zip lining.  I'd like to get back to New Orleans/Baton Rouge at some point - I lived there for 4.5 years and went to grad school there, but haven't been back down there since I moved back home to PA 14 years ago.

6.  Shahs of Sunset, Couples Therapy, Married at First Sight

7.  I would like to go to Ireland and Scotland since I'm mostly Irish/Scottish.  
    Me: 41
    Husband: 40
    TTC#1 since 9/2014
    Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally
  • Options
    marijaa333marijaa333 member
    edited June 2016
    Hi all, I just rejoined! This thread makes me remember all the good times on TTC>35. Best board by far...

Anyhow,

1.  At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? 

Theory, an Italian shoe store, and then a great bookstore (in that order... shoes over books... oops).

2.  Do you have any strange phobias?

I don't like knives.

3.  Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?

Over. Who ARE the under people? What's the logic there, I'm very curious?

4.  Where and when did you have your first kiss?

I was a late bloomer. Couch in our college dorm.

5.  What are three things still left on your bucket list?

Alaskan cruise (before the ice melts), taking my dad back to Japan (he used to work there before I was born in the 70s and hasn't been back since), and skiing in Argentina.  I can't see any of these happening in the near future due to time and financial constraints...  :(

6.  What’s your guilty pleasure TV show?

Law and Order and all the comedy shows;

7.  Where would you like to travel to that you’ve never been before?

I'd love to be able to spend a few months traveling around New Zealand.