October 2016 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 6.25.16

How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: What's one food you hate that most people love? 

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 6.25.16

• Options
    How many weeks?
    25 weeks

What size is baby?
    A baseball glove. 

Upcoming appointments?
    Just had our 24 week appointment, but I'm excited for the end of July because we scheduled a 3D ultrasound and invited the soon-to-be grandparents to come watch. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I think I finally felt bean on the outside yesterday, but I was in bed so in all honesty I may have dreamt that I did. 

I still want to eat all the fruit and cheese I can get my hands on, but I never have an appetite for a whole meal, mostly snacks. 

Avacado or hummus. Both are downright vile to me, but I think it has more to do with texture than taste. I have a weird texture aversion in general. 
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    How many weeks?
    25 weeks

What size is baby?
    A bag of microwaved popcorn

Upcoming appointments?
    I had my 24 week appointment on Thursday, and you guys were right, I got my glucose drink, woohoo!  Honestly it looks much larger than I remember, but I could be imagining that.  I had my daughter with me, and she cried when I wouldn't let her drink it.  Naturally. :|

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nada.  Actually wait, I could not be more excited for fall.  Not only for this baby, but for the weather.  So OVER the heat.  Aside from maybe a day, it's been over 90 here for what feels like a month.  All I want to do is sit inside.

Apples still to help the heartburn.  I've also been craving some Tom + Chee, but I'm trying to keep my weight in check for at least the next month.  Maybe I'll have it as a 3rd tri celebratory dinner.
    ETA: also craving ice cold fountain pop, particularly Pepsi.  I've been trying to avoid caffeine though out of guilt over my 1st tri McDonald's iced coffee addiction.

Ice cream.  I luuurve frozen yogurt, but actual ice cream is too thick and creamy for me.  No thanks.  With one exception: DQ cookie dough blizzards, only because the ice cream is really just a vehicle for the cookie dough chunks.

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ignoscemihiignoscemihi member
    edited June 2016
    @sidecarsareforbishes My husband doesn't like ice cream either.  More for me, I say.

How many weeks?

What size is baby? The head of Thor’s hammer

Upcoming appointments? Monthly check-up on Wednesday.  Glucose test shortly thereafter.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have been so grumpy lately.  I wish that would go away.  Maybe it’s the rainy, cold weather.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Nausea seems to be lessening (it’s mostly only after sugary food and every night after dinner).  Heartburn is in full effect and my tummy has been really tender lately.  It feels bruised.

GTKY: What's one food you hate that most people love? Meat.  I became a vegetarian partly because I don’t like the taste of most meat.  Chicken – bleck.  Steak – ick.  Fish – gross. 

• Options
    How many weeks?
    What size is baby?
    Cauliflower 
    Upcoming appointments?
    Monday is our next monthly appointment. I haven't gotten a call about our repeat ultrasound results, which is a good sign, so I'm excited to hear the report. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Our glider for the nursery came, and since my husband and sister finished painting this week, we set it up. I love it!

Leg and foot swelling is getting intense. Also have a sore back, especially when I wake up in the morning. No more hanging out in bed for me- can't get comfortable once I'm awake. 
    There are many- sour cream, guacamole, hummus, pure lemon (though I love lemon flavoring), cucumber, tomato...shall I go on? :) 

• Options
    @ashleyp625 I LOVE your nursery colors! And I'm totally with you on the swelling, my new evening ritual is feet up with frozen veggies on them. 
  • Options
    @nataliemaephotography thank you! I love how it turned out! I get home and get my feet up ASAP these days.