December 2016 Moms

Ratio of Girl to Boy December Babies

Re: Ratio of Girl to Boy December Babies

• We still haven't had our ultrasound to find out or had the testing done. My firstborn (3year old son) SWEARS he's going to have a baby sister, which is what were hoping for. We can't wait to find out and hope to god big brother is right about his baby sister prediction! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Pitching in a bit late. @maamawaabangi I tried the baking soda test and it says I'm having a girl. I'll update accordingly ;)

As for the number of Team Greens, I don't know about anyone else, but, uhh...I just wanted to see the poll results. Too bad I won't be able to change it when I do find out.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Pitching in a bit late. @maamawaabangi I tried the baking soda test and it says I'm having a girl. I'll update accordingly ;)

As for the number of Team Greens, I don't know about anyone else, but, uhh...I just wanted to see the poll results. Too bad I won't be able to change it when I do find out.
    @PensiveCrayon....and anyone else just wanting to see results: Just FYI you can click a button underneath saying "view results" before you submit your vote. Once you vote, unfortunately it IS too late to change it. :) 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• @juliehollz13 Gosh darn it, I'm an idiot! Well, I'll know for future polls. :)
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • @juliehollz13 Gosh darn it, I'm an idiot! Well, I'll know for future polls. :)
    @PensiveCrayon lol no you're not! I didn't figure that out until almost a year on the bump
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Has anyone tried the pee and baking soda test for gender and proved it was accurate for you? Just curious. 
    yes the baking soda test said boy, the ring test said boy, and the chinese gender chart said boy for me!

saw his lil peen this morning at my elective ultrasound:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• tinattt23tinattt23 member
    edited July 2016
    We're tenativly boy but I'll save my vote until it's confirmed at the anatomy scan. Just in case :)

Funny how I really was in no rush to find out the gender. Figured 20 weeks was fine for me. Until OB took a guess at 15 weeks. Now I'm dying to have it be "official". 
  • ashbozso said:
    Has anyone tried the pee and baking soda test for gender and proved it was accurate for you? Just curious. 
    yes the baking soda test said boy, the ring test said boy, and the chinese gender chart said boy for me!

saw his lil peen this morning at my elective ultrasound:)
    Oh golly! Just saw this! I'm totally gonna try it!!! 

Due December 27th with baby #7

• HairBossMamaHairBossMama member
    edited July 2016
    I know it's not accurate but I think it's fun do them :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• @tinattt23 I feel the same way! Doctor gave a guess, so now I feel like I NEED to know if he is right or not. 
  • Oh my goodness! The baking soda test seemed to say boy!!! It for sure fizzed and it wasn't even 1st morning urine.
    I guess time will tell, because we decided for sure to not find out, but I will probably look when they do the US, but not get a definitive answer.
    Logistically a boy would be amazing! We only have a 3 bedroom house and having another boy to join his brothers would be nice... Having 5 girls in one room is a bit tight! 

Due December 27th with baby #7

• leksiLleksiL member
    We found out we are having a girl! We are not telling anyone except MIL (would tell my mom but she can't keep a secret) and possibly my sister. The genetic counselor called us on speaker phone with my DH and BFF there. Very cool!
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• I'm pretty sure we will find out on Wednesday...it's not technically an anatomy scan but I will have an ultrasound, so fingers crossed...everyone thinks it's a girl! I'm kind of leaning towards boy, although I have no experience to go by haha.
  • I am team green. I already have a boy and a girl. But DS really wants a brother and said he wouldn't like if the baby was a girl. But he knows he has to wait until Christmas to find out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Team BLUE.  Chinese gender chart was wrong but the pendulum test was right.  I think I did another one that also said boy but I can't remember what it was...
  • I voted a while back but forgot to post. Team Blue! Chinese Gender Chart was correct!
    December 2016 August Siggy Challenge: Embarrassing Back to School Pics

BabyFruit Ticker

• JEM525JEM525 member
    Just got my vote in Im having a boy! Chinese gender chart and baking soda test were both wrong! So happy to have a healthy baby! Now I just have to figure out the name.
  • Just found it last night that we're team blue!!! My best friend from childhood is due mid-December as well and she's having a little boy too. Apparently, we just have to do everything together!
  • @ErikandAfton I was a little bummed to not be getting a girl too. But little boys are so much fun, and they love their mamas! Congrats. :)
  • Just had our elective scan today! We are having a Boy! I was a little sad because I'm such a girly girl but I'm getting more and more excited for my little Leif Gregory!
    Congrats on your little boy! I was bummed at first that DS wasn't a girl, but now I love being a boy mom. Boys are the best!!!!

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Lots of boys this week!
  • We find out Tuesday...I'm so excited!!! I'll come back and vote after know. Chinese & Mayan charts predict girl. I already have a 2 yr old boy so I hope they're right!
  • We found out we're having a boy! Now we're waiting to get struck with a name we both love :smile:  (we had a name picked for a girl and it came out of the blue)
  • Team Blue!! Now to find middle names that go with Sebastian.... Let the fun begin! :smiley:
  • @ABJU1109 Awesome that you're going with Sebastian! That's a family name on H's side, and we were going to go with it for the longest time. But now we're not, haha. Maybe someday :)
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018