July 2016 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change

How many weeks? Size/comparable fruit/object? 35 weeks, pineapple

Baby-related happenings this week: had a doc apt yesterday..things looking right on track.  I was shocked that the doc mentioned if my cervix was favorable at 39 weeks hed schedule an induction if Id like to bc of how fast I went last time and barely made it to the hospital...I think Id rather just go on my own but we shall see was just surprised he brought it up

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? acid reflux (zantac twice a day has helped a lot though)  achy and tired by the end of the days... feel like I have to pee everytime I stand up..lots of pressure.

GTKY: What's your total guess/gut-feeling as to when you're going to give birth? Or if you have an induction or c/s date scheduled, how are you feeling about it right now?  My guess it will be right on my due date or day after.   With my first I was two weeks early but they had pushed my due date back two weeks so I think it was in line with that.  Who knows.

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options
    How many weeks? Size/comparable fruit/object? 35 weeks, pineapple, honeydew, 50 lb rubber hex dumbbell (thankfully s/he doesn't weigh that much!!), a carton of one dozen eggs

Baby-related happenings this week: started weekly appointments so I had my first one this week, listened to the heartbeat, tried to tell by feel if baby was still breech or not (couldn't tell), blood pressure, weight, etc. all looked good. Have an ultrasound probably the 5/6/7th of July to look closer at position. I've been doing spinning babies stuff like crazy. My husband saw me with the exercise ball and ironing board yesterday and said, "this doesn't look safe." haha!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Just getting more and more uncomfortable every day. Can't breathe too well, my upper ribs/sternum ache so quickly. Acid reflux comes and goes.

GTKY: What's your total guess/gut-feeling as to when you're going to give birth? Or if you have an induction or c/s date scheduled, how are you feeling about it right now?  This is my first, so who knows! Based on my charting, I ovulate typically day 17-19. With the EDD based on the 14th day, I think 3-5 days off, which means early August. We shall see! I was three weeks late myself.
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size, comparable fruit? 37 weeks, romaine lettuce

Baby related happenings: Currently at doctors for a sonogram (measuring a little small) and appointment. Slowly putting nursery together, the rest of the furniture should be here early next week.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Having to pee all the time, not sleeping through the night, showing up to work. Also the anxiety that this baby can arrive any day now!

GTKY: I really don't know, I think all of my peers that were pregnant and due around the same time as me, have all delivered early and all needed last minute c- sections. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size/comparable fruit/object?
    38 weeks, winter melon or pumpkin

Baby-related happenings this week:
    It's the last weekend before baby girl arrives so cleaning, preparing freezer meals, and making sure hospital bag is ready to go. Also have my last doctor's appointment on Monday.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Acid reflux and sore hips/pelvis that makes it not fun to walk, sit, sleep, etc. Also, the 4 wasp stings I got last week on my leg (that I thought were healing up) decided to become super itchy and now I have a rash growing out from each individual sting...definitely makes for a sexy looking leg.

GTKY: What's your total guess/gut-feeling as to when you're going to give birth? Or if you have an induction or c/s date scheduled, how are you feeling about it right now? 
    I have a scheduled C-section for next Friday at 39 weeks (Eeek, so close!). The baby is still breech and probably won't be turning, although I think she tried the other day but got stuck sideways for about 15 min and went back. It is definitely a nervous excitement as it gets closer. I just hope I can sleep the night before!

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size/comparable fruit/object?  37 weeks, romaine lettuce

Baby-related happenings this week: Checkup on Wednesday (I was pleased to see I was only measuring 2 weeks ahead, rather than the 3-4 weeks ahead it has been the past two months). I put the Pack and Play together in our bedroom earlier this week, and also installed the carseat yesterday.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Just really uncomfortable with back pain, I also saw my chiro this week who said my pubis symphisis is misaligned, so that was a super uncomfortable adjustment to go through.

GTKY: What's your total guess/gut-feeling as to when you're going to give birth? Or if you have an induction or c/s date scheduled, how are you feeling about it right now? This is #2 for me, and I'm due on 7/15. To be honest, I've thought that maybe I will go on my own by the end of this month. There has been talk of inducing at 39w if I don't go into labor on my own, which I'm fine with, because I was induced with DD and it was overall a positive experience. 
  • Options

How many weeks? Size/comparable fruit/object?  38 weeks, spaghetti squash

Baby-related happenings this week: I had an appointment this morning. She is head down and doing great! I am measuring right on track and I stopped gaining weight.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Feeling exhausted. I can't sleep through the hip pain anymore. Doesn't matter if I take unisom or Tylenol. Acid reflux is back. Today is my last day of work! I am excited but I have already cried once. They got me a bag of all of the food I have craved throughout the pregnancy.

GTKY: What's your total guess/gut-feeling as to when you're going to give birth? Or if you have an induction or c/s date scheduled, how are you feeling about it right now? FTM. I have NO clue. Midwife today said she expects to see me next week, but I could go after my due date.

• Options
    Hooray finally remembered ON my ticker change day that it's ticker change day!

How many weeks? Size/comparable fruit/object? 39 weeks, App says pumpkin but I think that's stupid. This baby is baby-sized now!

Baby-related happenings this week: 39 week appointment today: normal BP, weight on track, fundus at 39 weeks, baby 140 HR, head down engaged in pelvis. All perfect just waiting around!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Daily crying (mainly because I don't want to work), BH every afternoon between 3-6pm and every morning between 3-6am, low back pain/ cramps, need to pee every 20-30 minutes because head on my bladder, cervical/pelvic pressure, still leaky lightening tits, bloody nose/boogers, exhausted because gotta pee all night long, you know all the good stuff

GTKY: What's your total guess/gut-feeling as to when you're going to give birth? Or if you have an induction or c/s date scheduled, how are you feeling about it right now? My guess is I'll be in the majority of FTMs who deliver at approximately 41.5 weeks gestation. My birth center doesn't even talk about inducing until 42 weeks so I've got some time... I'm not fearful or worried about labor coming on, just anxious and READY for it to happen!