March 2017 Moms

Spamfest 6/23

I hope it's ok I started this post but I have had the WORST heartburn. Driving to work this morning and my oatmeal is eating me alive. Lol. 

Re: Spamfest 6/23

• @lauraash Oh no! When my sister was pregnant she swore by baking soda mixed with some warm water. And that was after tums no longer helped. Hopefully your heart burn has subsided. 

• Ew, @Lauraash heartburn already! What a terrible way to start the day! It's for a good cause though! 

My grandma is coming in to town, total surprise... due to a death in the family she called up 2 days ago like "hey, can I stay w you?"... who's going to say no to their grandma?! So I told her yes, unfortunately, my guest room has become a hovel that we use to store everything snce DD was born... so now I have to venture in there and clean all day, since I can't ask Gma to sleep on my couch... thank god this pregnancy has come w a sudden desire to clean everything...

***July Siggy Challenge***
    Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • JDMRSJDMRS member
    @wirtlehm last minute house guests, no matter how dear they are to your heart, can be tough. We are selling our house, so it's spotless and 90% of our junk is in a jumbled storage unit. I get anxious just looking at the mess in that place.

*TW* loss mentioned
    I had my first beta draw. I emailed my doctor earlier in the week and asked if I can get some betas done to ease my mind after my loss, and she was amazing and sent in orders for 6. So that should help alleviate some of the worry.  Then when I go to my first appointment, I'll have a solid baseline for the next draw. 

• wirtlehmwirtlehm member
    edited June 2016
    @JDMRS, I'm glad your Dr was accommodating! It'll be nice to have your mind at ease! It's a scary journey, especially this early on...

ETA: more words

***July Siggy Challenge***
    Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely okay that you started this post @lauraash! I hope the heartburn didn't last for too long today! Any remedies that help?

My DH told me today that he should've known I was KTFU because I "bought those disgusting pickles again." I love the kosher half sour pickles. #sorrynotsorry
  • lauraashlauraash member
    edited June 2016
    I bought the biggest bottle of tums they had at Walgreens. Hopefully heartburn yesterday was a fluke! (Probably not.) Lol
  • @lauraash I sympathize with the heartburn!  I already have GERD and get heartburn regularly throughout my cycles, and it's been even worse this week!  There are times I feel like my esophagus is melting.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1