January 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 6.23

Morning ladies!

What's new with baby? (how far along, size & development?)

Even though it's early, is there anything you're doing to plan/get ready for the baby's arrival?

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Questions?

When is your next appointment?

GTKY: What is something you love about yourself?

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
TTC#1 since July 2014
AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
Headed to Prague April 30
3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 6.23

• What's new with baby? (how far along, size & development?) 

Baby is now the size of lime which is crazy to me! I feel like it was just a poppyseed\

Even though it's early, is there anything you're doing to plan/get ready for the baby's arrival?

I've been doing more research as to which baby products I want and starting to get ideas. Have to love Pinterest!

TMI But going the bathroom has been quite difficult. I've been taking extra fiber lately to help but nothing like feeling bloated x2

One week from today! Finally got to hear the baby's heartbeat yesterday for about 2 seconds. The baby was moving around like crazy so she had a very difficult time finding it. 

I love how much more body my hair has had since pregnancy/prenatals 

BabyFetus Ticker

The babe is the size of a green olive (barf) or a southern pecan (yum).

I still haven't contacted the doula I want. Part of me is waiting until I pass the date of my last MMC

Rant: I guess I am hormonal because my husband and my co-worker asked me why I am so grumpy today. My response was - "I"M PREGNANT! I am not grumpy!!" Ok, so maybe I am grumpy, but if one more person asks me I might rip their head off. Not really. But maybe.

Not until July 11. Ugh. I did order a fetal Doppler that should be here today and I was asking my nurse about it and she said that if I use it too early and can't find the heartbeat that I can just call and come in - so I'll probably do that sometime next week. yay!

I think that I am very supportive friend. I may not always be there for the little stuff, but if a friend really needs me - I am there in a heartbeat.

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • What's new with baby? (how far along, size & development?) 12 weeks! Size of a lime.

Even though it's early, is there anything you're doing to plan/get ready for the baby's arrival? I started telling people about my pregnancy today. Started with my boss to get that out of the way (whew!) and now I can happily share the news with all co-workers, family and friends. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms/Questions? I guess my rave is that I can finally come out of the closet with this pregnancy! Most of my first tri symptoms are gone and I'm slowly getting my energy back. Oh! And I'm going to the beach for a week next week! Yay vacay!

When is your next appointment? Just had my 12 week ultrasound and appointment yesterday (which went great) so next one will be at 16 weeks. 

GTKY: What is something you love about yourself? My ability to connect with anyone and everyone on some level. I grew up and went to school in a very diverse town which I think has benefited me in this department.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11 weeks! Baby is the size of a Brussel Sprout! 

We just started discussing nursery idea/improvements. Arguing over names. 

So ready for my appointment on Tuesday. I've never made it this far, so this is uncharted territory for me. Feeling extra emotional the past few days about this being our rainbow baby  

Tuesday!

I love that I try to push myself to try new things. Last year I took a job that I would never be able to do. It's been a challenging but also the most rewarding job. 

9 weeks.

nope. nothing.

good: dating US right on time, HR 170. Less hungover feeling. Today was the first headache free day in a long time (wait for it...)

bad: i somehow hurt my shoulder. and my hip. refuse to stop working out. hopefully it doesn't get worse. still have cravings for carbs :( need to eat a bit better this week, put on a little weight in a not good way.

symptoms: tired. headaches. a little emotional. overall ok for now. still having intermittent spotting, like after a BM today (holy constipation WTF). 

Next week. Check in before I lose insurance and go to rome for a few weeks. Also want to get the fetal DNA genetic screening. and some azelex for my breakouts.

I'm a really really good planner, lol. Like, here is my 1 week plan, 1 year plan, 5 year plan...

• @BriannaE129129 i hear you on the constipation! never had this problem, its awful!