September 2015 Moms

Any Sept 2015 moms pregnant?

Just wondering if any one had their baby fever kick into over drive after delivering in September and might be pregnant or trying now.

Re: Any Sept 2015 moms pregnant?

• I am not but there are several pregnant again. We are done but send babydust to those who are hoping for another one! 
  • tvistetviste member
    My baby fever is in over drive right now. I just have to convince my hubby!
  • Loading the player...
  • https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12680846/how-are-all-you-pregos-doing#latest

There are a few of us who are expecting.  When this one is born I will have a 3 year old and 2U2!
  • We've been trying, but I've only just started cycling again as of the last two months.  

Strongly considering suspending trying till after the summer's over, too, now that Zika virus is present in our county. :(
  • We've been trying, but I've only just started cycling again as of the last two months.  

Strongly considering suspending trying till after the summer's over, too, now that Zika virus is present in our county. :(
    This is pretty spooky, I agree.  I had to forgo an Aruba vacation due to the outbreak there :( .  However, from my understanding all of the cases that have occurred in the US are the result of travel abroad or sex with a partner who traveled abroad.  Also, one laboratory infection as well, so far no local transmissions.  I would definitely be more nervous if I was living further south though.  
  • I am  :) Due November 2nd with another baby girl  <3
  • I'm due November 17th with another baby girl!! Exactly 14 months to the day of my DD 1
  • Congrats ladies and best wishes to those trying!
  • We're trying right now, with no ppaf, but right now I'm 14dpo (used opk)! Still getting bfn tests, but the symptoms are there. Hoping I'll just get my positive late since I really have no clue when my period should be do.
  • ElleMF728 said:
    We've been trying, but I've only just started cycling again as of the last two months.  

This is pretty spooky, I agree.  I had to forgo an Aruba vacation due to the outbreak there :( .  However, from my understanding all of the cases that have occurred in the US are the result of travel abroad or sex with a partner who traveled abroad.  Also, one laboratory infection as well, so far no local transmissions.  I would definitely be more nervous if I was living further south though.  

That's the case, here...we already knew that that genus/species of mosquito was present here (and we're not even in the south), but there were no cases of illness...just the presence of vectors.  

Then, last week, two people got back from traveling abroad and brought Zika back.  County health dept. announced it.  They haven't quarantined the people, either. Just "educated them on how to avoid being bitten."