6/23 Ticker Change

wirtlehmwirtlehm member
edited June 2016 in March 2017 Moms
How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptom or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What were your first symptoms/clues that led you to believe that you were KTFU?!

***July Siggy Challenge***
Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 6/23 Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along are you?
    So early! I'm keeping my FX for a safe and healthy pregnancy that results in a happy and healthy baby! We are 4 weeks today - I was able to find out about a week earlier this time around!

How big is baby?
    This week I read that our little sproutlet is the size of a poppyseed! Insane to think how TINY it is and how it's already in total control of my life! 

Upcoming appointments this week?
    My first appt is scheduled for July 5th. So close, and yet so far away! I'm excited to get the "official" confirmation from the doctor!

Any new symptom or changes?
    New symptoms this week include the cravings and aversions, a "rocklike" feel in my uterus when I bend over, and the best of all, the missed period! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I have to work 5-bar close for the next 3 nights, on top of which we got the unexpected phone call from my grandma asking if she could stay here this weekend. She's coming into town for a funeral and wants to see DD. I love when she's here (in short bursts) but, as I mentioned in another thread, my spare bedroom is no where NEAR ready to accommodate a living being.

DH had an unusually long break from work today and we were able to tackle a good portion of the room. But we have a TON of furniture in there that doesn't really have a place anywhere else in our home! I've been posting some of it online in hopes that someone will buy it off of me. So far I made $20 and sold an old microwave stand that we have NEVER used! Now if I could just sell the oversized desk, this would be one happy mama! 

GTKY: What were your first symptoms/clues that led you to believe that you were KTFU?!
    I had many clues which led me to believe I was pregnant, even before the BFP:
    Nausea
    Mood swings
    Sleepiness
    0, and I mean 0, sex drive 
    Hip pain while laying down 
    Extreme thirst - and craving water 
    Sudden urge to clean everything

***July Siggy Challenge***
    Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker