August 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Wow, everyone must be feeling very zen today and not have a lot of WTF's. I even started the thread and then didn't really have much to gripe about. So I'll just be grateful that my Wednesday is progressing ok for now!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Snaps816

I don't start my shift until 1:30, so my WTF's are still possible for the day. 

Although my WTF can go to my digestive system. I go from constipated one week to the opposite the next week! Body, please make up your mind! 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• @Katienu when I was 18 I was a shift manager at a pizza place and I had many customers who would cuss me out over their order being wrong. It used to drive me crazy, if your biggest problem is the fact that you got a pepperoni pizza when you ordered sausage I think you're doing pretty good!

seriously! Some people have no concept of what's important. 
  • @Snaps816

I don't start my shift until 1:30, so my WTF's are still possible for the day. 

Although my WTF can go to my digestive system. I go from constipated one week to the opposite the next week! Body, please make up your mind! 
    I'm with you. I went from constipated this entire pregnancy to 3 x a day in the past week. I do enjoy the break from constipation but this is a lot of restroom time. 
  • WTF goes to my in-laws. Why do they constantly do things with my niece but won't do anything with DS. They take her to movies, shows, out for ice cream, dinners, etc. We have to beg to have them babysit DS for a short period of time and they won't go anywhere. WTF people?!
  • WTF goes to my in-laws. Why do they constantly do things with my niece but won't do anything with DS. They take her to movies, shows, out for ice cream, dinners, etc. We have to beg to have them babysit DS for a short period of time and they won't go anywhere. WTF people?!
    We used to have that problem with my in-laws. Eventually tides turned and now it's the opposite. A lot of it had to do with they lived closer to the other grandchildren and my MIL was holding on fierce fully to them because my BIL & SIL are always on the verge of a divorce and she was terrified she wouldn't be able to see them as much. 
    I say she was also just being mean. It really hurt me. But as time went on things became more even and fair. Now she sees DD more than the others.
  • WTF to the no sleep I got last night! Not only did I have insomnia, but LO was also moving so wildly it felt like she was planning an exit strategy of literally bursting through my belly like some kind of super baby! While it was cute and entertaining, it didn't help me fall asleep. The one hour of sleep I did get last night I dreamt that she decided to come super early (like today) and did it via bursting through my stomach like those chest bursters from the movie Alien. Scary.

@Katienu people like that piss me off! They have no perspective. They should try having real problems in their life first before complaining about actually having the money and ability to redo their kitchen to their liking.
  • WTF to my brain, today i was running late for docs appt and could not fine my keys so ended up taking spare keys thinking i had left my keys in my mom's car last night i call her after i leave doc appt to see if she is at work to go get keys and she tells me hunny your keys are in the inside zipped pocked so i turn around because they were there and was running behind to come to work but sped and made it before time to clock in. PREGNANCY BRAIN WISH IT GO AWAY!!! i have been forgetting too many things as of lately even that i had a docs appt today :neutral:
  • @Katienu when I was 18 I was a shift manager at a pizza place and I had many customers who would cuss me out over their order being wrong. It used to drive me crazy, if your biggest problem is the fact that you got a pepperoni pizza when you ordered sausage I think you're doing pretty good!
    I work at the front desk of a gym and I get screamed at every time the towels run out (it takes literally 5 minutes for a new load to come from the laundry room) or I don't open the gate quickly enough or they have to wait 2 seconds for me to walk over to the parking validation machine.. I'm like really people?! I just tell them patience is a virtue with a big corny smile. 
  • WTF to this heat. Seriously, I'm melting. Just to clarify, I know that there will definitely be a difference when my water breaks. BUT for the sake of exaggerating, I'm seriously sweating so much on my way to my car after work that sometimes I just have to wonder.
  • @Lynnlove28 my LO is the same way! He's so low, and at my ultrasound today there was no room between his head and my cervix, so the doctor said that's why I've been feeling so much pressure. I feel like he's going to fall out everytime I stand up!

• My WTF Wednesday goes to this baby. I don't know if it's the stress I've been under the last 24 hours or something else, but she has been absolutely CRAZY with her movements today. She's been moving for 30-40 minutes at a time all day and it feels like she's doing gymnastics in there - and it hurts! It seriously is like she has completely flip flopped several times over! I'm glad she's moving, but give your mama a break!

Another WTF goes to my body - so much weirdness. All the sweats, smells, etc. are just plain old "ick" at this point. I'm ready to have a normally functioning body again.
    We used to have that problem with my in-laws. Eventually tides turned and now it's the opposite. A lot of it had to do with they lived closer to the other grandchildren and my MIL was holding on fierce fully to them because my BIL & SIL are always on the verge of a divorce and she was terrified she wouldn't be able to see them as much. 
    I say she was also just being mean. It really hurt me. But as time went on things became more even and fair. Now she sees DD more than the others.
    I'm glad things have changed for you! I wish I could say location played a part; we live next door and my SIL lives like 5 houses down. I honestly think they can't handle how much energy DS has. He is apparently just like his dad was when he was younger and I don't think they want to have to deal with that. He's not bad, he just is active and is a total almost 3 year old boy. The niece doesn't really do anything and isn't very active.

I just feel bad for DS at this point. I worry about when he'll realize they are always doing things with her and NOTHING with him. I had that growing up and I don't want him to ever feel that way. If they take interest in this LO, I'm going to just decide they're sexist and say F them.  ;)
  • jacmkelleyjacmkelley member
    edited June 2016
    @ashleybaker712 yeah I'd be pissed off. Next door and you can't watch my kid? Maybe y'all need to move far away lol. Absence does make the heart grow fonder! 
    My DD is very busy. She is always going, she likes a nap and she will watch tv. But when watching TV She's walking around keeping busy. 
    I would just make it clear that you aren't only giving them the baby, they are a package deal. They can have them both.