May 2016 Moms
Options

#whymykidiscrying - baby edition

I love this hash tag for toddlers listing the funny or ridiculous reasons the kid is crying...like "because I wouldnt let him eat the cat food" and "because his socks are too scratchy." I thought it might be fun for babies too :) 

Re: #whymykidiscrying - baby edition

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KSkeldKSkeld member
    Because I just hooked up the pump to my boobs and the RNP is no longer suitable for her diva self. (One day I'll successfully pump without her screaming right as I'm about to start. Every. Single. Time.)
    This. I swear she waits for me to turn the machine on to start fussing 
  • Options
    Hahaha - "assleep" 

It's been a long night.
  • Options
    NinnyJean said:
    Because she decides to try to nurse from her hands instead of my boob and we don't understand that milk doesn't come out of our hands 
    HAHAHAHA yes!! This!! 
  • Options
    ncm0328 said:
    Because she head butted my nose and of course mom is to blame. Definitely feeling the wrath of baby. 
    Mine busted my lip the other day. So sweet.
  • Options
    Because he's gassy. But also cries when said gas/poop is released. 
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• Options
    Because of hiccups, the torture!
  • Options
    Because he fell asleep while my husband was feeding him, and when he woke up 10 minutes later the bottle was no longer in his mouth.
    Zero to 60 in 3 seconds. 
  • Options
    Because my dumb dog decided to bark at the mailman.
  • Options
    AliciaD39 said:
    ncm0328 said:
    Because she head butted my nose and of course mom is to blame. Definitely feeling the wrath of baby. 
    Mine busted my lip the other day. So sweet.
    Ezra did this to DH and while Ezra cries Ben kept saying "why did he do that?"
    cuz he's a baby...
    my #reasonmybabyiscrying today is "because he isn't being stared at. Unacceptable"
  • Options
    Kurrant said:
    Because she cant sleep from all the crying she is doing and she is real tired.

Because she feels a fart, poop or burp coming.

Because she doesn't like to be naked. . .then a moment later because she hates shirts going over her head when I try to dress her.

Because the boob slipped out of her mouth while she was eating and it took too long to get back in.

Funny thing about that last one is whenever that happen she does these frantic, breathy whines with her eyebrows real high and her eyes wide open while shaking her head back and forth real fast with her mouth open over the boob. It's actually hilarious how insane she looks doing it.  I wish i could post a video of this but it would be full of boobs . . .
    Sierra does the same thing! Not just when she slips off, also when she's first approaching the boob (but only the right one for some reason). I also have wanted to take a video of it and then realize it would just be full on boob, but it's maybe the most adorable/weird thing she does. 
  • Options
    Because my husband's shoulder doesn't express milk. 

Hiccups were making nursing difficult.

Because the nipple isn't in her mouth when she pushes off of me with her feet when she's nursing.

Because I didn't know the exact moment she was done pooping so I could change the diaper immediately. 

• Options
    Oh I got another one today!
    because he couldn't find the nipple...that was pressed against is closed mouth...
  • Options
    Because I changed her pajamas after she spit up all over herself

Because I laid her down after she fell asleep
  • Options
    folamij said:
    Because I laid her down after she fell asleep
    This is my entire life right now. 
  • Options
    Because I won't let her claw my face
  • Options
    Bc I just put him down from letting him sleep on me the past 2 hours so I can pump... Yes he was asleep when put him down. I swear this child has some sort of radar.
  • Options
    Because someone was trying to take her paci from her mouth (it was her).
    Yes!! Constantly with the hands in the face! 
  • Options
    Aquinna82 said:
    #whymykidiscrying. Because I dont WANT to burp and I dont NEED to burp and I just want to eat more and you took my bottle away and I want it back because I'll burp when I want to burp and YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE.

Btw the burp that emerged 3 seconds later was loud enough to make the dog get up and leave the room.
    Bahahaha this so much