March 2017 Moms
Options

First Spamfest!

Morning ladies!

Place your spam thoughts here :) excited to get to know you!

***July Siggy Challenge***
Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: First Spamfest!

• Options
    wirtlehmwirtlehm member
    edited June 2016
    I would just like to say that I think DH and I are going to Buffett tonight... I'm pretty excited, but also a little bummed that I can't drink... oh well, last time we went I spent the entire concert in the only "credit card accepted" line waiting for 1 Margarita... maybe this time I'll actually get to enjoy!

Edited bc I can't type..!

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    That sounds like so much fun! I haven't been to a concert in ages! I think my last one was Fleetwood Mac, which was coincidentally at the beginning of my last pregnancy. Have a blast tonight!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LURVE Fleetwood Mac! I'm a little jealous of you @Scarlett830! I think the concert tonight should be fun still, I find the crowds at Buffett are usually so stoned they don't raise too much hell... the drunk people running into me will have me on edge but it comes w the territory I guess!

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    I think the craziest crowds I've encountered was at a Ke$ha/Pitbull concert. They weren't really rowdy, but some of the get-ups were super raunchy!

My night definitely won't be as fun as yours. I foresee a night of putting DS to bed and folding laundry in my future! Lol
  • Options
    Garth Brooks was hands down the best concert I have ever been to.

I went a little crazy and bought tickets to see Finding Dory this weekend with DH and DS. I also bought expensive Disney on Ice tickets for October. Oops. #sorrynotsorry

Something people should know about me, I love hashtags. I have a #momlife sticker on my car. I will use them. :)

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cannot wait to see Finding Dory! I'm so super excited for it, but I think DS is still way too young for the movies. I may sneak off and see it on my own at some point!

DH and I have been planning a WDW trip for October and I'm so pumped for it. I unfortunately won't be able to partake in the wine part of the Food & Wine Festival, but it's for a great reason so I'm not bummed in the slightest!
  • Options
    I took my DS (2years) to see Dory over the weekend. It was his first movie in a theatre. He did pretty well. He does love finding nemo. So that helped. ! But wanted to be on my lap. Which I was fine with. It was a really cute movie! Everyone was laughing. 
  • Options
    @jend83 It's DS first movie too! He is 2.5. I am hopeful he will do well, but he has asked to watch Finding Nemo everyday for the last 3 days so I think it will be fine.

@scarlett830 Disney on Ice comes to our fair every October. This year its Anna and Elsa, Ariel, Cars, and Toy Story.

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I also want to know when everyone's first doctors appointment is. Should that be included here or would that be a whole new thread?

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think it matters. We can probably start a new thread for it. I haven't even scheduled my first appointment yet. How bad am I?
  • Options
    I actually just made one. I called to see when they would recommend me coming in and they scheduled me for Monday the 27th! But I could have sworn they made me wait till 6 weeks last time pregnancy. 
  • Options
    I scheduled mine immediately (I'm in love with my mid wife. We are like Facebook friends, text, she delivers all my friends babies too) so I'm excited to see her! 

I got July 18th!

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    July 5th! It feels like forever away!

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    My DS loved finding dory @Skyjewell23
  • Options
    @iceandsnowflakes29 I'm pretty excited to see it! I think he will love it too!

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    JDMRSJDMRS member
    July 20 is my appointment.