July 2016 Moms

~~Tuesday Ticker Change~~

How many weeks? Size/comparable fruit/object?

Baby-related happenings this week:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

GTKY: What's your total guess/gut-feeling as to when you're going to give birth? Or if you have an induction or c/s date scheduled, how are you feeling about it right now?
DD1: Born January 2013
DD2: Due July 12, 2016
Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

July 2016 - July Siggy: Weird Hot Dog Situations

Re: ~~Tuesday Ticker Change~~

• mandyjuliemandyjulie member
    edited June 2016
    37, winter melon

Just a regular OB appt. on  Friday, but I might get my first cervical check. I'll find out about the GBS swab, too.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    I want to know who actually has "raves" at this point? Anyway...everything hurts, ankle and hand swelling comes and goes, feeling lots of low pressure, the usual stuff.

GTKY: What's your total guess/gut-feeling as to when you're going to give birth? Or if you have an induction or c/s date scheduled, how are you feeling about it right now?
    My guess is a few days past my due date. I'm going to go with a range of 7/14-16. Really hoping I go on my own.
    DD1: Born January 2013
    DD2: Due July 12, 2016
    Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

July 2016 - July Siggy: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? Size/comparable fruit/object? 37 weeks - honeydew melon, Zack Morris phone, tackle box

Baby-related happenings this week: I had my checkup yesterday and everything looks good. The OB says cervix checks start at next week's appointment! I also have a chiro appointment today so I'm looking forward to less pain in the next week! This weekend we are picking up the crib from my sister and putting that together, so the nursery will have some actual furniture in it!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? I actually feel fairly good except for the hip pain that causes me to limp around a lot. It's definitely worse when I'm working. I love the baby kicks though and I'm going to miss having him/her so close to me and being selfish about our special time together.

GTKY: What's your total guess/gut-feeling as to when you're going to give birth? Or if you have an induction or c/s date scheduled, how are you feeling about it right now? At this point, I don't feel like I'm going to go into labor anytime soon. When people see me, they say it's any day now but I honestly don't feel it. I think it's going to be at least another two weeks which I'm happy with. I am curious how my cervix looks though so I'm looking forward to next week's appointment!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • My ovulation-based due date is July 18th, so I am really curious to see if I actually go into labor on that day!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • setoshsetosh member
    35; a bunch of carrots and a mini lop rabbit

Just doing laundry, getting a stroller/car seat combo and hopefully getting my dressers from my dad after he paints them so I can put away all the clothes!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Everything is sore. Back, feet, hips, knees and more. Heartburn galore. It's just so much fun!

I'm thinking I'll probably go about a week early just because I've measured 2 weeks ahead of schedule the whole time. That would be about July 19th. Honestly when I found out I was pregnant I couldn't remember my last period because they're always irregular anyways. We shall see!
  • Today I completed both of our registries at Amazon and Babies R Us. BRU never actually sent me a completion coupon code and I ended up having to request that it be sent again. Not sure if that has been an issue for anyone else? I was trying to be patient but at ~3 weeks out, I think I should've received it by now!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • I had to call BRU too.  They don't have their shit together.
  • I had to call BRU for the completion code. They offered me one for online and one for in the store so I could use them separately if I wanted to. They did tell me the online code had to be used within 24 hours of them giving it to me which I thought was strange.