May 2016 Moms
Options

Mombie Monday?

As mentioned in the random thread....what did you do to embarrass yourself today or recently?
 Blame it on the newborn brain!

When leaving my hematology follow-up appointment today, the valet asked me what kind of car to retrieve.
 I answered "white honda accord".  A few minutes later, I remembered that I drive a white Honda
 Odyssey.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mama to Three Girls: 
Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!

Re: Mombie Monday?

• Options
    Between my sleep deprivation and coming down with mastitis, I had the hardest time answering simple questions at our 1 month pediatrician appointment today. Simple questionnaires, our address and baby's date of birth just weren't coming to me and I'm pretty sure I gave the deer-in-the-headlights look.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    tgortneytgortney member
    edited June 2016
    JennyS86 said:
    As mentioned in the random thread....what did you do to embarrass yourself today or recently?
     Blame it on the newborn brain!

When leaving my hematology follow-up appointment today, the valet asked me what kind of car to retrieve.
     I answered "white honda accord".  A few minutes later, I remembered that I drive a white Honda
     Odyssey.

That seriously made me lol
    also, a doctor's office has valet?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also backed in to one of the strollers in the garage, right behind the car...one mangled wheel  :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mama to Three Girls: 
    Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
    and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!

• Options
    ncm0328 said:
    Since we've taken LOTS of trips to the dr with DD in her short almost 7 weeks of life...I've been asked "any known allergies?" about a million times already....and about half of those times I've responded by saying "opiates" before I realize that they're asking about the baby. I always get this terrified look from the nurses because they now think I'm feeding my infant opiates. You'd think I'd catch on to the fact that that question is for the baby, but nope! 
    HAHAHAHHAH this is amazing