June 2016 Moms

Who else is getting induced tomorrow??

Scheduled c section here, very very nervous and anxious!! Who else is in this boat with me? ?

Re: Who else is getting induced tomorrow??

• I'm getting induced Wednesday unless something happens on its own before then!
  • Getting induced at 7am tomorrow!  If I don't go before then. Good luck!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • yoshi1230 said:
    I'm getting induced Wednesday unless something happens on its own before then!
    Same! Starting to feel like I have my period so fingers crossed! :)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Right here. Going in tonight for cervidil with induction to follow Monday morning. Shit just got real... Guess I need to finish getting the pack n play set up!
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Apt tomorrow and scheduling for either tuesday or wednesday. But contractions have been 8 mins apart since 7am and no change. Just angry and yelling at everyone who wont leave me alone while it feels like im getting stabbed from the inside. Soon....soon it will be over
    ~* Met Husband: July 26, 2009 <3Said Yes: July 26, 2010 <3Married:  September 10, 2011 <3Baby Due: June 17, 2016 *~

• Scheduled c section Tuesday at 1230, unless she decides otherwise. My mother and grandmother are driving me nuts and wish I hadn't told them my scheduled date to get them to leave me alone about not allowing them to visit the day she's born. My husband and I decided since I'm having a c section it would be better for him to only take her birth day off and work all week givin I will have help while in the hospital and take the following two weeks off while I'm home when I will need his help. We want her birth day just the three of us givin this is our first and we want time alone. My mother and grandmother have said everything to me including making me cry saying I'm doing this to hurt my family not allowing them to come that day. ( they have known for a month this was the plan to visit the next day while I'm alone after I'm settled) grams even called today to make sure I knew that I was making the decision to hurt my mother by not allowing her to come the day she's born. My hospital won't allow visitors after 6 and I can't have them til I'm out of recovery. I have no clue if I will even be in a place for visitors before 6pm. I have given reason and explanation but still being made to feel bad. 
    sorry for the rant but just had to get it out cuz it still upsets me.