September 2016 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change 6/18-6/19

How many weeks?

How big is baby?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

Appointment Update: 

Any questions?

GTKY- What's your favorite sporting/live event? 

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 6/18-6/19

• Options
    How many weeks? 26 weeks

How big is baby? Bowling pin 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Lucky charms and chedder sour cream ruffles 

Appointment Update: another two weeks 

Any questions? Nope

GTKY- What's your favorite sporting/live event? Watched the North Fork Championship kayaking. Normally I don't like to be a spectator but they were incredible athletes.  
  • Options
    How many weeks? 26 weeks

How big is baby? Butternut squash

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? All the Fruit Loops, all the time.

Appointment Update: Saw my midwife yesterday, everything is A-ok. Going for my glucose test hopefully sometime this week. 

Any questions? Not that I can think of. 

GTKY- What's your favorite sporting/live event? I'm not one for sports, but I'm a big fan of music festivals. They have a local folk fest in my town, this year the big headliners are Serena Ryder, 54-40, and The Trews, but unfortunately I can't go :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 28 weeks today :)

How big is baby? She is the size of an eggplant

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I actually had ALOT of abdominal pain the other day and I have no idea what it was. I've had braxton hicks contractions already so I know that wasn't it. It was constant and extremely uncomfortable, it was pressure pain too I couldn't have anything push on my stomach. Not even a hug from my fiancé.

Appointment Update: My appointments have been a little ahead so I have an appointment again at 30 weeks (3 weeks from last) and thats when they will start going every two weeks. But we had her back up anatomy scan and all of the little issues they saw last time have resolved themselves!

Any questions? hmmm not really 

GTKY- What's your favorite sporting/live event? And my favorite would have to be the Spartan races or American Ninja Warrior
  • Options
    How many weeks?
    28!! Third trimester bring it on!!!

How big is baby?
    eggplant, roller skate

No aversions or cravings but can we talk about hemorrhoids for a minute? They are so swollen and I'm in so much pain I'm waking up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. Preparation h and tucks seem to be totally useless. I have no constipation and I'm taking extra fiber and going to the bathroom regularly and yet I'm still cursed. Any suggestions would be delightful 

Appointment Update: 
    got my glucose test results back and I passed. No other appointments for another 4 weeks because I'm going on vacation!!!

Any questions? 
    Just the hemorrhoids one above 

the Olympics by far!! I've never been to a live event but I was in London in 2012 and it was one of the coolest things ever!
  • Options
    How many weeks? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn squash 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Acid reflux blah. No cravings, no aversions 

Appointment Update: next appointment is with the hospital for another level II ultrasound on June 30 

Any questions? None that I can think of! 

GTKY- What's your favorite sporting/live event? College football. 
  • Options
    Ah825Ah825 member
    csukkha said:
    How many weeks? 27! 

How big is baby? Lettuce? Lol

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Craving sweets! 

Appointment Update: another ultrasound in 3 weeks. Have to remember to do that glucose test this week

Any questions? Yes. My doctor recommended if I eat breakfast at 7:30, and lunch at 11 that I should do my glucose test at 9 am. She said if I waited till the afternoon i would be j comfortable. Why?? I can't take off from work- so it's going to have to be at like 330. Any suggestions?

GTKY- What's your favorite sporting/live event? Football!

• Options
    How many weeks? 27 weeks 

How big is baby? latern or bunch of bananas 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? a little heartburn here and there but mainly just discomfort all around and I'm getting fatigue again 

Appointment Update: 28 week appointment on the 30th

Any questions? 

GTKY- What's your favorite sporting/live event? FOOTBALL!!!! 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ashtasht member
    How many weeks?
    28!! Third trimester bring it on!!!

How big is baby?
    eggplant, roller skate

No aversions or cravings but can we talk about hemorrhoids for a minute? They are so swollen and I'm in so much pain I'm waking up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. Preparation h and tucks seem to be totally useless. I have no constipation and I'm taking extra fiber and going to the bathroom regularly and yet I'm still cursed. Any suggestions would be delightful 

Appointment Update: 
    got my glucose test results back and I passed. No other appointments for another 4 weeks because I'm going on vacation!!!

Any questions? 
    Just the hemorrhoids one above 

the Olympics by far!! I've never been to a live event but I was in London in 2012 and it was one of the coolest things ever!
    Make sure you use wet wipes instead of tp. Ice packs rotated with warm baths. You can also get some stronger creams from the doc. Don't go over the recommended days on any meds as it can actually cause irritation. Are you going too much? That can also cause them.
  • Options
    How many weeks? 29

How big is baby? They're acorn squashes

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Constantly craving something sweet or salads from Zaxby's.

Appointment Update: Back to the MFM in a week and a half.

Any questions?

GTKY- What's your favorite sporting/live event? Football!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    How many weeks?
    26 weeks

How big is baby?
    Kale

Anything potatoes and watermelon 

Appointment Update: 
    Go for glucose tolerance test in a couple weeks. Had anatomy scan two weeks ago and baby boy looks good and on track. 

Any questions?
    Nope

I like baseball but with this heat it is hard to sit through a game. Also festivals  are fun.
  • Options
    @asht I already use wet wipes and I'm a once a day type of gal. I'm worried because the pain doesn't seem to fully go away. I've only been using prep h for two days so far
  • Options
    I'm behind this week.  Busy weekend!

How many weeks?

29 + 2 today!

How big is baby?

Acorn squashes

Craving lemonade all of a sudden.  I can't get enough!

Appointment Update: 

Next appointment is the 23rd.  Just a checkup.

Any questions?

Nope.

Ice hockey!  I'd rather play than watch, but it's the only sport I'm into (either watching or playing).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(