Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Think I am back here but not sure where I belong

So I am pretty sure I am back here the second time. I had my first mc on 3/25 at 8w1d. On 5/27 went to the doctor for a uti and got a negative pregnancy test. Took two rounds of antibiotics and had what I thought was a super light period. On 6/6 took a ovulation test and decided to take a pregnancy test bc I had a funny feeling. It came back positive. Freaked out but was happy. On the 8th did an hgc test Came back at 218. Felt a few cramps so my dr had me do an had another hcg it came back only 320 and mine from last night was 371. My doctor has not said I am having a mc but it I don't see how it's not one. I feel so heartbroken, depressed, and angry. 
I am posting this here because I feel like you ladies were super supportive the first time and I just feel so alone. I am so scared I will never have a baby. 

Re: Think I am back here but not sure where I belong

• Options
    chloe97chloe97 member
    edited June 2016
    @Hopefulmommy1980 I'm so sorry you are in limbo. After an extremely bad beta at 6 weeks (less than a 3% increase in 48 hours), I was in limbo until week 12 as my baby's heart keep beating. Due to the crazy amount of research I did on low betas and embryos with promising heartbeats, I learned that betas can do really strange things and still result in a healthy pregnancy. It didn't happen for me, but it does happen. That being said, I'd agree that your situation is less than ideal. 

Thinking of you and just know we are all here for you when you need to vent. Hugs.

ETf a sentence
  • Options
    dubcompaniondubcompanion member
    edited June 2016
    @Hopefulmommy1980 So sorry you're having to go through this after such a recent loss. Just wanted to let you know I'm pulling for you and that we're all here for you.  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    fioripfiorip member
    So sorry for what you're going through. Don't be discouraged just yet, betas have a very wide range because every woman is different, I know it may look like the worst is about to happen but give it time. And if it does happen, I'm really really sorry you have to be here again. Hugs. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    so I spent Friday night in the er.  They found a mass in my ovary, which they said could be a cyst or an ectopic pregnancy. Did more labs today and my numbers dropped. So the dr office called and confirmed it was a miscarriage. I have to got to the hospital and make medication to help things pass. They want me to go the hospital since if it was an ectopic pregnancy something might burst so they want to watch me for an hour. 
    I just feel so sad. 
  • Options
    @Hopefulmommy1980 I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It is never easy, even if you were expecting it. I hope your body is able to heal quickly so that you can also start to heal emotionally. Big hugs to you. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options
    mjolkmjolk member
    I'm sorry. :(
    -----
    TW: Loss
    EDD: 1/14/2017 : Blighted Ovum : D&C @ 10w6d

• Options
    I am so sorry. I had an ectopic pregnancy in January and you definitely do not want your tube to rupture. I hope that the medication works for you. Please know this is a great  place to work through all the things you may feel over the next weeks and/or months. 
    Me: 32 DH: 36
    Married 5/08
    BFP #1: 1/27/13 DS #1 born 10/16/13
    BFP #2: 1/20/16, ectopic discovered 1/23/16
    Surgery 1/23/16 to remove ruptured tube
    TTCAL 3/16
    BFP #3: 3/24/17 EDD 12/5/17
    DS #2 born 12/11/17

• Options
    fioripfiorip member
    I'm so sorry :(
    I'm 29, husband is 30