1st Trimester
Options

Excuse the board jump, but a question about pregnancy tumours (or granuloma)

Hello ladies! I am actually a member on the infertility group but I had a question about a possible pregnancy tumor in the tww. I try not to SS and actually went online for this lump I have on my gums over a spot where I have a broken tooth. 

I thought it might have been infected but it does not hurt what-so-ever. When I googled it, all I kept finding was the pregnancy tumor. However, it seems like most ladies experience it in later pregnancy. So my question is has anyone gotten one now (in their 1st trimester) and if you did, do I just let it be or do I have to see the dentist soon? 

Re: Excuse the board jump, but a question about pregnancy tumours (or granuloma)

• Options
    Can't say I've ever had one, but if I had a lump over a broken tooth? I'd be seeing a dentist ASAP. That's nothing to play around with. 
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• Options
    If it's too early to test it's too early for your hormones to be causing any symptoms- particularly things like granulomas. Call your dentist.