Pregnant after a Loss
Options

intro - super scared

edited June 2016 in Pregnant after a Loss
So it looks like I am pregnant again. Which makes me excited and terrified. This caught me completely off guard. So the last week of May I was feeling sick and went to the doctor they did a pregnancy test and it came back negative. Then I thought I had a super light period. Fast forward to Tuesday. Took an ovulation test bc my app said I should be approaching my fertility window and had a weird feeling so I decided to take a pregnancy test and it came back positive. Took two more one the next morning even darker. So I contact my doctor and go for a lab draw and the number indicates I am early on. Unfortunately in my mind I am thinking of all the worst case scenario and trying not to get too excited. After I took the pregnancy test I think I had some twings or maybe light cramp. Not sure if my brain is playing tricks on me. So I go back for another lab draw tomorrow and have an ultra sound and appointment on the 23rd. So I am nervous but hopeful. 

Re: intro - super scared

• Options
    ceclarlinetloceclarlinetlo member
    edited June 2016
    Hi - I'm still early on myself (9 weeks on Sunday) but I remember how nerve wracking those first few days are - my first beta came back at 19 so the wait to see if it doubled was terrifying. 

Edit- hit reply too soon

fx your numbers come back great and you are able to relax and enjoy some excitement soon :)
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!  The first half of pregnancy is terrifying to me. It can be so hard to think if of focus on anything else during those first weeks. I hope everything goes well for you and you're here for an uneventful 9 months!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Update - unfortunately my numbers increased but didn't double so we are in gray area. Having a hard time staying optimistic and not crying. Dh is being supportive and optimistic which makes me scared for him. 
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're in limbo. I hope you get good news at your next appointment.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I hate limbo. It's the seriously the worst. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I hate being in limbo. I'm so sorry you didn't get better news. FX for You! 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    Still in limbo. Have benign having hcg test every two to three day. The most it has risen is 120. 

I just feel so dicouraged and have hard time staying optimistic.