December 2015 Moms

Wtf Wednesday

So, we haven't done this in a while, but I have a huge one.

WTAF to people who won't freaking listen when I say no regarding my baby?! Every time I am around my aunt, she feeds LO sweet tea from her straw, even though I say no over and over, mostly due to her stomach issues but also because 1. I don't want people giving her things without me knowing because I don't know if she's allergic and 2. Why the F would you put something that's been in your mouth into my 5 month old's mouth? And why the heck do you think it's okay considering your kids had to have their teeth pulled at an early age because of that?! LO doesn't even like it and just lets it roll out of her mouth (she doesn't even like juice), but that's not the point. My stupid aunt just keeps doing it and laughing when I say no, and now LO is sick! I want to kill! 

Re: Wtf Wednesday

• I would be so mad!  I wouldn't let that Aunt hold LO anymore if even see her lol.  I'm super paranoid about sugar as well as germs since we've already had colds on a couple occasions and they suck!
  • Oh my God I feel your frustration!! Just the other day I was up at my grans and she was on my case because I refused to feed Zachary Ice Cream or chips (fries) that had been deep fried and plastered with salt and vinegar. She genuinely went in a huff with me, just because my cousin who is 2 was eating all that crap doesn't mean my 5 month old needs to
  • Loading the player...
  • It's just so dumb! Why do people insist that babies need to eat anything other than what their parents say is okay?! 
    I said something about it and my mom was pretty unhappy because she said it was rude, but I don't even care. She's MY baby.
  • It's really dumb! I'd hardly say it's rude for you to put your foot down! Ugh, it's really frustrating especially when they won't take no for an answer!
    Hope things die down a bit for you though 
  • I'm with you guys on this one! Do they WANT your baby to grow up and develop diabetes??? I would definitely speak up and tell your aunt about the bacteria thing, hell even pull up an article to show her that she is the probable cause of her kids teeth problems. 
  • My family definitely knows how I feel now. I threw a fit when I left the doctor today! My poor baby is just starting the worst of a bad cold and acute URI. They said she's only going to get worse the next few days. I'm not a happy camper right now.