September 2015 Moms
Options

Any North Bay Ontario mommies on here?

Sorry if this seems strange!

I'm just looking for moms to connect with! All my friends have basically ditched me since I had my baby and I feel so alone. It would be nice to have someone to talk to and go for coffee with or shopping etc. It'd also be great to have my little guy around other little ones his age or even a little older. 

Other moms how did you deal with friends who basically stopped talking to you once you had your LO? 

Re: Any North Bay Ontario mommies on here?

• Options
    I'm from London area so not close enough, I say seeee ya to those friends. Most of my friends who don't have kids just annoy me anyways as they think they know everything about parenting. Go to some local mom/baby groups. 
  • Options
    This stinks. I have started going to a mommy and me group and trying to connect with other mom friends more and this has helped, but I know what you mean, I don't have a real social group anymore and I'm also lonely. Sorry I can't help, but I will be on vacation in Georgian Bay end of July and I'm super excited. It's a gorgeous area! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in the Soo, so kind of close... But have also found going to mommy and me classes is a nice way to make friends :)
  • Options
    I've tried finding information about mommy and me classes in my area but I can't find anything :(
  • Options
    Check out some Best Start Hubs! I met a few mins from bringing my daughter to play at those. And the ones here often have classes or activities you can sign up for :) 
  • Options
    Have you checked out the Ontario Early Years Centre? They have lots of programs and they're all free! I've met lots of great moms at mine.

https://www.communitylivingnorthbay.org/services/ontario-early-years-centre-nipissing/