Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Questions.

Hi! I'm 18. 19 in August. I just had my first miscarriage on May 21st 2016. Is it normal to still be depressed? When can I start trying again? How will I know for sure when I'm ovulating? I need help.

Re: Questions.

• Hi there, I am so sorry for your loss.  It sounds like the feelings you are having are pretty normal.  My first loss was at the end of January, and it still really affects me.  I do not expect I'll ever "get over it," but it will just become a part of me and my experience.  I encourage you to spend some time on this board and see if reading the stories of others might be helpful as well as sharing your own.  Therapy is also a good option--it can be helpful to have someone to talk to and help validate your feelings.  

As for your other questions, I would say ask your doctor about when you can start trying, it seems to vary based on personal circumstances and different doctors' thoughts.  There are other boards here (TTGP, TTCAL) that can help you learn about your cycle.  The book Take Charge of Your Fertility is a good resource as well.  
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN