November 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

Post your WTF and all sorts of compliants here - vent away!
Married: 08.05.11
Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    SandNStarsNJSandNStarsNJ member
    edited June 2016
    Maybe this won't go over terribly well but WTF is up with how disorganized out BMB has become?!? There are too many threads for too many things right now... I'm making it my mission to clean this place up.

ETA: gif!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @NatashaSprout that's what I'm saying! We need work here, ladies.
  • Options
    I totally brought a sandwich today. Had jersey mikes cold sub yesterday. Win.
  • Options
    @SandNStarsNJ I agree, we haven't even had a ticker change for Monday-Wednesday at this point. 

My WTF is to people texting me work related questions. Guys, that's what email is for. I do not want to get your work related text messages at any time unless it's an emergency. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night (thanks heartburn!) and was trying to sleep in a little this morning and got three work texts that could have easily been emails. WTF people?! If I'm not at work there's probably a good reason! Now I'm at work, grouchy and tired. Should be a fantaaaastic day.
  • Options
    @SandNStarsNJ I agree, we haven't even had a ticker change for Monday-Wednesday at this point. 

My WTF is to people texting me work related questions. Guys, that's what email is for. I do not want to get your work related text messages at any time unless it's an emergency. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night (thanks heartburn!) and was trying to sleep in a little this morning and got three work texts that could have easily been emails. WTF people?! If I'm not at work there's probably a good reason! Now I'm at work, grouchy and tired. Should be a fantaaaastic day.
    The Do Not Disturb setting is your friend. I always turn it on when I go to bed, especially since I work shifts and sometimes that means sleeping during the day. On an iPhone, it mutes all texts and calls, but will allow a call through if the same number calls more than once in five minutes so you're reachable in an emergency
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WTF Boss?! You tell me today that you aren't going to be in the office again until after 4th of July? I'm excited he won't be here but I really need more than a day to prepare for him not to be here for that long. Oh well... I'll work hard today and then I will have plenty of down time for the next two weeks, Yay!!
  • Options
    WTF weather?! Why is it so cold today? 71 is not summertime weather.
  • Options
    WTF stomach.  It's either the runs or constipation.  Can't we relax?!
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    lrg14lrg14 member
    lizap77 said:
    I would love 71...so tired of the 90s, and it doesn't look like relief is coming soon.
  • Options
    This is me. All day. Anything over 70 and I am cranky at baseline. I don't like the idea of sweating without doing anything to warrant it.
  • Options
    WTF hormones? I cried because my husband said I shouldn't eat a whole bag of candy corn....
  • Options
    @khartnell you eat the damn candy - and ENJOY it!
  • Options
    WTF stomach.  It's either the runs or constipation.  Can't we relax?!

Stuck in box
    My stomach has been going crazy for a week, I'm hoping it's almost back to (pregnancy) normal!
    Me: 32 DH: 37
    BFP: 2/25/16; DD: 11/6/16

Nov16 Siggy Challenge: 

• Options
    @lizap77 seriously I normally love summer but not when it's windy and I have to wear a sweater! 
  • Options
    lizap77 said:
    I don't know where you are...but it was 106 here today and I would gladly trade for 71.  :p
    28 years old. Married 5 years.
    DD born Oct 2014 via C-Section (footling breech)
    Baby #2 (AND #3...SURPRISE!) Due Nov 17, 2016. Found out it was twins at 18+5! 

• Options
    elsie2014 said:
    lizap77 said:
    I don't know where you are...but it was 106 here today and I would gladly trade for 71.  :p
    Haha, I'd take the 106. As long as there's a (heated) pool and air conditioning inside. Oh and no humidity, I can't take the humid heat but dry is wonderful to me.
  • Options
    Wtf circulation! Have to go to the ER tomorrow to get testing done thanks to vertigo! 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that @muscatmommyof4 - hope all goes well!
  • Options
    Thank you @SandNStarsNJ I'm at the ER now waiting for my results.