February 2017 Moms
Options

Pretty sure I'm leaving- updated

Babymakes5!Babymakes5! member
edited June 2016 in February 2017 Moms
Despite having increasingly strong bfp's, I started spotting this afternoon and it seems to be getting heavier. I'm pretty sure this is it.
Wish I could have stayed. I am absolutely crushed. Will probably swing on by ttcal in a couple months, for now I'm just going to mope.

Update: I had spotting, followed by some bright red, period starting-like bleeding for a couple wipes (I know tmi sorry), followed by light pink spotting, then one teeny clot, and now no spotting or anything at all. So I don't know what to think. Dr wanted me to go for a US but I don't think I will, being only 4 weeks and IF this bleeding is an irritated cervical or the likes, a wand would probably irritate it more. I am thinking I will wait and go to my midwives tomorrow and request they draw betas,  assuming no more bleeding? I don't even know. I don't know what to think. If it were a CP or a MC it would continue. But passing a clot cant be good regardless

Re: Pretty sure I'm leaving- updated

• Options
    I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you.  I have been in your shoes multiple times and I'm sorry what your going through.  It will happen though. 
  • Options
    VastraVastra member
    So sorry. All the hugs. 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs! I'm so sorry to hear this. Take time to heal and be easy on yourself. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  

Please take care of yourself.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry that you are going through this.  Take care!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Lots of prayers for you. <3

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I am so sorry.
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    So sorry, praying for you!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! Take care. 
  • Options
    Oh no! I am so sorry :(
  • Options
    I am so sorry.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! Take care of yourself...
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
  • Options
    Fingers crossed its a subwhatecer hematoba and you're okay  <3
  • Options
    Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it passes and turns out to be fine. I've heard spotting can be normal. Don't get too down and take care. My thoughts, prayers, and best wishes 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this!
    TTC since March 2013

HSG: Sept 2014, clear tubes

Dx: MFI - Low motility, morph, count (Aug. 2014); Hypothyroidism (May 2015)

Moved to IUIs October 2014

IUI #1 w/ injections:  Nov 2014- BFN

IUI #2 w/ injections:  Jan 2015- BFN

IUI #3.1 w/ injections:  Feb. 2015, cancelled due to cysts- 10 days BCP

IUI #3.2 w/ injections:  Feb/March 2015- BFN

IUI #4 w/ 100mg Clomid +  Injections:  August 2015- BFN

IUI #5 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  September 2015- BFN

IUI #6 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  October 2015 - Cancelled due low response

Moved to IVF May 2016 

Retrieved 18 eggs on 05/27/2016, 13 were ICSI'd, 9 made it to day-five transfer

Transferred 2 beautiful day-five embryos on 06/01/2016, froze 7

BFP 4dp5dt on 06/05/2016!  Line continued to darken beautifully!

EDD:  February 17, 2017

Beta #1:  92

Beta #2:  305 

Ultrasound #1 - one baby!

Ultrasound #2 - saw heartbeat!

LFAF Badges:

• Options
    Thinking of you! FWIW I had a MASSIVE bleed with DD2 about 15 weeks in. I went to the ER and the doc basically said "yeah you're miscarrying, I will bring in u/s to confirm". Long story short there was a heart beat and I had a healthy baby girl at 41w1d! There's hope.Thinking of you :*

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

• Options
    @Babymakes5! How are you?  Any update?  Thinking of you today.... 
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear the bleeding stopped, and hope your OB is able to provide you with some good answers!  Thinking of you!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I went to urgent care and had blood drawn today, results tomorrow for beta. The dr there and my midwives (who finally called back) both agree they don't think o miscarried as all bleeding and spotting only lasted a few hrs. Assuming beta level is normal for 4 weeks, they say to carry on as usual and assume it was just spotting.  So I guess I wait for tomorrow. Though, I did a test today and it was super dark. "Normal" beta draw for 4 weeks can be as low as 5, so I know it will be in the normal realm, I'm just hoping it is high enough that it would make sense I got + tests Thursday.
    So glad you got some more info! I'm still praying and thinking of you. Will they do an early scan after your betas come back?
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I went to urgent care and had blood drawn today, results tomorrow for beta. The dr there and my midwives (who finally called back) both agree they don't think o miscarried as all bleeding and spotting only lasted a few hrs. Assuming beta level is normal for 4 weeks, they say to carry on as usual and assume it was just spotting.  So I guess I wait for tomorrow. Though, I did a test today and it was super dark. "Normal" beta draw for 4 weeks can be as low as 5, so I know it will be in the normal realm, I'm just hoping it is high enough that it would make sense I got + tests Thursday.
    So glad you got some more info! I'm still praying and thinking of you. Will they do an early scan after your betas come back?
    It doesn't seem like it. I'm only 4 weeks so there isn't much point. My midwives office doesn't generally do one until 12. I'm sure if I had more bleeding later on, they would, but it seems in the absence of more issues, they will treat the pregnancy as healthy and normal.
  • Options
    It doesn't seem like it. I'm only 4 weeks so there isn't much point. My midwives office doesn't generally do one until 12. I'm sure if I had more bleeding later on, they would, but it seems in the absence of more issues, they will treat the pregnancy as healthy and normal.
    I will make sure to keep you in my thoughts! I'm glad the bleeding stopped and they think all is well. I spotted a LOT with my last full term pregnancy and now she's taking a nap in the other room. Everyone is different but it does happen! It never stops being scary though. Hugs! 
  • Options
    I am glad to hear things sound more hopeful and that the bleeding stopped. I hopened you continue to have good news. 
  • Options
    So many prayers headed your way.  I had a bad bleed with my first at 6 weeks and all was ok.  I am hoping the same goes for you.  I had my progesterone checked too... something you might want to ask about?
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    Thinking of you today! :hugs:

• Options
    VastraVastra member
    All good thoughts! Sounds like there is some hope. 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17