July 2016 Moms
Options

~~Tuesday Ticker Change~~

How far along/size of baby?

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

Anything baby-related this week?

GTKY: Are you getting/will you be getting cervical checks? Do you know how dilated you are right now? In case you haven't seen this lovely visual yet...enjoy.

DD1: Born January 2013
DD2: Due July 12, 2016
Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

July 2016 - July Siggy: Weird Hot Dog Situations

Re: ~~Tuesday Ticker Change~~

• Options
    mandyjuliemandyjulie member
    edited June 2016
    36, honeydew (wow...suddenly seems like huge fruit territory)

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Restless/swollen legs, especially at night. Difficulty staying asleep. Wandering mind also waking me up. Pain standing. Hell, pain most of the time. What doesn't hurt?

Making huge progress with DD1's big girl room! Which means I'll be able to move more of her things out of the nursery and make more room for the baby (not that she'll really need "room" right away, but I can store her clothes in there at least)

GTKY: Are you getting/will you be getting cervical checks? Do you know how dilated you are right now?
    I believe I'll be getting my first one on Friday at 36+3 along with the lovely GBS swab. I think it's kind of silly to do them this early but I am still very curious.
    Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    35 weeks. A kids backpack.. Weird. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Occasional heartburn, back pain in the middle of the night, and after being on my feet for 8+ hours at work, I officially get the wottle. Still more than thankful with my lack of symptoms by comparison. 

Just an OB appt on Friday. 

GTKY: Are you getting/will you be getting cervical checks? Do you know how dilated you are right now? In case you haven't seen this lovely visual yet...enjoy.

I haven't decided yet. Most likely I will, but I know from last time they don't mean much. I was 2-3cm with my daughter for almost a month before she was born. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LDSJM123 said:
    LOL, which app is that, @LDSJM123? The various objects and foods can be so random.
    Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    LDSJM123 said:
    LOL, which app is that, @LDSJM123? The various objects and foods can be so random.
    The ovia app. 
  • Options
    Here is this week's selection of size comparisons. 

• Options
    How far along/size of baby? 36w - joining the giant fruit club!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Constipation leading to hemis is my biggest complaint right now. Someone was asking me the other day what I look forward to most about not being pregnant anymore, and I think pooping regularly might now be first on the list. Otherwise just general discomfort in the evenings while trying to sleep. This LO has also started laying on a nerve occasionally which feels like I got punched in the butt cheek and makes my leg go numb. It's not too painful... more funny than anything... but I do fear falling a little bit.

Anything baby-related this week? Appt tomorrow + u/s! We haven't seen LO since 20 weeks, so I'm super pumped to get a peek at him. I have a big long to-do list that I hope to make some serious progress on this week, also - making room in the kitchen for bottles, etc., pulling the pumpkin seat and bases out of the eaves and installing them in our vehicles, and making more progress in the nursery.

GTKY: Are you getting/will you be getting cervical checks? Do you know how dilated you are right now? Two weeks ago I was still closed. With DS I just thinned and thinned and thinned but didn't dilate until a week beforehand.
  • Options
    How far along/size of baby? 36 weeks. Papaya, cabbage patch doll, chihuahua 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Sciatica/ hip pain (whatever it is) is horrible. I am still working full time but limping constantly and I'm always in pain. I really want baby to stay in another 4 weeks but this is horrible. 

Anything baby-related this week? My weekly appointment! And putting away/organizing from our shower which was Saturday. 

GTKY: Are you getting/will you be getting cervical checks? Do you know how dilated you are right now?  I'm not sure if I'm getting them or not. I haven't gotten any yet but I'll probably ask tomorrow if I remember. 
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    How far along are you?  37 weeks, size of a skunk

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:  This weekend is when third trimester decided to knock me on my ass. The baby is now pinching a nerve that is causing either a line of numbness or screaming fire pain down my outer left thigh. The last three days have had some serious bloat/nausea and vomiting. Otherwise I feel great, haha. For raves my husband has been beyond doting and is just so sweet. I'm really excited to be having this baby with such an awesome man. 

Anything baby related?  Saw the doctor today, all is good. We talked about the hospital rundown and how everything will unfold with me having epilepsy. I feel so confident with the plan and the team, which is awesome. 

GTKY:  I haven't yet, my doctor would like to do a check next week after the growth ultrasound. 
  • Options
    How far along/size of baby? - 35 weeks, the size of a pineapple!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? - Swollen feet and huge amounts of pain in my pelvic area / lower back just about every time I try and move. Only comfortable position I have found is actually sitting in my rocker/computer chair. Rolling over while trying to sleep is a nightmare which usually leads to very sore hips.

Anything baby-related this week? - Holiday pay on this coming paycheck, plus I don't have to pay rent with it... so I'm going on a shopping spree for LO. The best part is DH spent about an hour last night looking at baby stuff online. He was getting so excited about everything it nearly brought me to tears (happy of course!).

GTKY: Are you getting/will you be getting cervical checks? Do you know how dilated you are right now? - I am guessing they will start the checks next visit on the 20th. They told me at my last visit that from here on out each visit I'm going to have to strip from the waist down. I'm just going to go with what my Dr suggests because I honestly have no idea what to expect.
  • Options
    37 weeks, skunk

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Is an overall grumpy mood a symptom? I have lost all motivation to do anything at all, and I don't want to talk to anybody. Poor DH & DD! I definitely need distractions from sitting here just thinking how done I am and how much longer I potentially have. It's seriously killing my mood

Appt on Thursday with a midwife I've only met once. Plus GBS swab,so yeah, fun times 

GTKY: Are you getting/will you be getting cervical checks? Do you know how dilated you are right now? 
    No. I'm torn between wanting to know, and knowing that until your in labor it's irrelevant. No matter the number I would either be discouraged or too hopeful.
  • Options
    How far along/size of baby? 37 weeks! Baby is the size of a skunk 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? BH woke me up last night and kept me up for awhile, pelvic pain and going to the bathroom all the time!

Anything baby-related this week? I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning and that's it. We're pretty much ready for him to come.

GTKY: Are you getting/will you be getting cervical checks? Do you know how dilated you are right now? I haven't got them yet, we'll see if my midwife starts tomorrow! 
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    34 weeks; Savoy cabbage, quokka, and a basketball hoop..?

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Back pain x 1000, pains in my stomach and overall over-it-ness 

Had an appointment this morning and I will be doing the hospital tour Thursday

I get my first check in 2 weeks. Not looking forward to it, but I'm a little curious.