November 2015 Moms

Prayers for my baby, please!

2»

Re: Prayers for my baby, please!

• gipfishgipfish member
    Praying for you and your baby boy! It is encouraging that the glasses have been so helpful. Praying his surgery will go well. 
  • Praying for your son and your family.
  • Loading the player...
  • UPDATE 2: More trouble, guys. The pediatrician felt his spleen during an appointment and decided to run a blood test to make sure he's not anemic. She found that there was an abnormality and sent us to a hematologist. The hematologist said he has an unusually large number of target cells. They function just fine but there is usually a reason for them. They're testing him for Hemoglobin C and Thalassemia. They said it's a good sign that my husband and I have been able to have perfectly normal lives since this is usually genetic but they also said that since his eye troubles and this problem are so unusual, they are probably linked. We're hoping for good news when the results come back but if he's positive for something, we'll have to send that to the geneticist and start the journey again to find out what's going on with him.
  • Praying for your LO and your family. You are one tough momma. 
  • rachswirachswi member
    Prayers!
  • I'm so sorry there's more trouble.  I'm hoping the diagnostic process is speedy and there is a cure or symptom alleviation treatment available.  Thinking of you and your family in this time of trouble.

If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Thinking and praying for you guys. 
  • Thinking of you and your family and saying prayers!
  • Thinking of you and praying for speedy answers
  • Hoping for the best for you and your family!
  • Yay!!!! What a relief! So happy for you! But I know there's still some concern. I'll keep praying!