July 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change

How many weeks are you? Size comparison?

Doing anything baby related this week?

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

GTKY: Which old wives' tale do you think is the most ridiculous in regards to jumpstarting labor?

"I still think I am the greatest."
 - Kanye West

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change

• Options

35 weeks/pineapple

Nerp. I do have my GBS swab next week though.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

The baby is directly on my bladder and the pain is overwhelming. Lots of BH and pressure in my pelvis. Sleep is shit now.

GTKY: 

I'm taking a big pass on the castor oil. That literally sounds like a shit show that I do not want to experience.

"I still think I am the greatest."
     - Kanye West

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

33 weeks/ celery

Nope. Just surviving. And trying not to yell at anyone.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

Everything hurts. I'm constantly complaining about it, so sorry guys, but this kid needs to reconsider his position.

GTKY: 

eating a whole pineapple. I don't understand how it would work and feel like it would result in heart burn from hell. Everything else (apart from castor oil which just sounds gross) is fair game. DH is going to be getting luckier then a kid in a candy shop as soon as I hit 37 weeks.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options

36-papaya

Apt on Tuesday... GBS test and possibly first cervical check 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

This baby feels like he is moving all over all the sudden. I know he is head down and can generally tell where his butt is, but I am getting sharp jabs on the far far right lower side one day then the far left the next day. So painful. Also starting to have insomnia.

I'm basically telling this kid he has until I'm 39 weeks to get out (I went early last time and from what I hear subsequent babies come earlier and earlier). Watch me go overdue :neutral:

GTKY: Which old wives' tale do you think is the most ridiculous in regards to jumpstarting labor?

Like PPs, I'm willing to do anything but castor oil! Not that I don't believe it can help, but no way do I want to give myself the poops. 

H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    KASGKASG member

How many weeks are you? Size comparison? 33 weeks

Doing anything baby related this week? Nope.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? My. Feet. HURT!!!!! And heartburn literally keeps me up all night. And the pelvis pain gets consistently more unbearable.

GTKY: Which old wives' tale do you think is the most ridiculous in regards to jumpstarting labor? I haven't heard many so idk. Maybe the red raspberry tea. Also, I wouldn't take castor oil even if I knew it was 100% fool proof.

Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    First of all, @HenchBytch I love everything about the SN, avatar-all amazing! I don't know how long you have had it for, but it's pretty wicked. 

37/romaine lettuce 

Docs apt tmrw. Not sure if he is going to do a stretch and sweep or not  ugh  

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

Braxton hicks like a mother.  Pelvic pain also holy crap it feels like my crotch is broken. 

I agree with castor oil, sounds disastrous.  Also pineapple.

• Options

How many weeks are you? Size comparison? 34 weeks/acorn squash

Doing anything baby related this week? my 2 week checkup to hear baby's heartbeat, my weigh-in, vitals, etc.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms? Rants/Symptoms: In the home stretch and now all of these crazy things like fatigue and carpel tunnel are making their appearance! 

GTKY: Which old wives' tale do you think is the most ridiculous in regards to jumpstarting labor? Agreeing with all of you...castor oil....no bueno!

jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker