1st Trimester

Mc scares

My name is Julia and I am just trying to find some answers. We had 2 mc before I found out I had mthfr. Then I got on a folic acid and aspirin regiment and finally got pregnant with our little girl Evelyn Rose. Unfortunately we lost her, she was trisomy 13. I delivered her but she was already gone by the time we got to hold her. We started trying right away after our Evelyn had passed. I just wanted to be pregnant again more than anything. I had one af and then got pregnant immediately. I am now 6 weeks. Today I had pink colored discharge that turned to bright red spotting. It's mostly only when I wipe. Sorry for tmi. I am just very concerned now that it is going to be another loss for our family. I don't know how much more we can handle. I called my dr. And we are having an ultrasound first thing tomorrow. I'm just so nervous.  Please pray this baby will make it.

Re: Mc scares

• Trigger warning 

I'm so sorry for all of your losses. We had 2 miscarriages and I was then diagnosed with mthfr as well. We did the folic acid and baby aspirin, got pregnant through ivf with twins and had two different bleeds known as subchronic hematomas. It was incredibly scary to see blood like that. We were blessed and both babies were completely fine and are now 6 1/2 months old and lying in bed with each jabbering. So bleeding doesn't always mean the end! 
    I hope all is OK with you, good luck at your ultrasound! 
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I hope you get some good news today.