October 2015 Moms

Best Postpartum Swimsuits

For anyone like me who hasn't lost all of her baby weight, who has found a solid postpartum swimsuit? Definitely no bikini for me this year. Looking for something that covers and helps to hide the flab. Although, I don't know that I'll even be putting on a swimsuit this year. Lol! 

Re: Best Postpartum Swimsuits

• I'm still wearing my maternity bathing suit Hahahah ... In my backyard I wear a bikini though.
  • Splendid double dip tankini.  It's a little pricey, but I got mine on sale.  It has regular bottoms that are reversible, a bandeau top with a strap and a loose racerback tank top that goes over it.  Super cute and practical and when I lose this baby weight I can wear it without the tank over it next summer (hopefully!!)  I also have an Anne Cole tankini with a ruched side that helps hide the fat better than a smooth fabric.
  • Loading the player...
  • chein1chein1 member
    Wearing my maternity suit too! The top is flowy so I bought it last summer knowing I'd be in it this summer too (Although HOPING I wouldn't haha)
  • AiramJAiramJ member
    Most of my baby fat is in my hips urgghh! Hard to hide so had to buy surfer shorts to wear with a bikini top. I tried on all sorts of swimsuits, but they all make my hips so much more obvious :-(
  • I've been trying to find a reasonably priced retro style/ish one piece. Far harder than I anticipated
  • Bakini top with shorts .. Kinda makes the waist look smaller then it really is ... Lol
    god knows when I'll ever get back into a simple two piece. I like the idea of a two piece with a tank top on top tho!
  • I think i just vomited a little thinking about putting on a bathing suit . I have 30lbs to go and the thought terrifies me!
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lalenalalena member
    I just bought a bikini with boy short bottoms. May God have mercy on my soul. LOL we'lll see how this pans out. Otherwise, I've got a tankini from a few years ago that still works.