January 2016 Moms

Monday BF

Let it out! What's bugging you today?

Re: Monday BF

• carlyhammondcarlyhammond member
    edited June 2016
    I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.. 
    Ive called the doctor for an appointment because I'm just so nasty feeling. 
    Y'all remember the first trimester feels? That's EXACTLY how I feel ... Minus the growing baby part. 
    Ive got a constant headache ( day 5 now it's more of a migrane) 
    im light headed/ dizzy constantly 
    nauseous ( from the dizzy ness) 
    i have no energy what-so-ever

im just over it.. 
    To top it off I have a rash on my under-boob. 

• Sleep training...ugh. I just wish my lo could be easy to put to bed right now. It's a nightmare. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe I should save this for "flame free" or tw tues (tw being myself for being a brat) but here we go - my dh insisted on getting me a bday gift even though cash is tight and I told him many times I didn't want anything. To top it off he got me a necklace when I never wear necklaces because they bother me so much. (I thought he knew this about me by now??)
    Also I received a necklace just like it a couple of Christmases ago and never wear that one so...
    I don't even want to know how much he spent on this, I'd rather he just pay the water bill or the insurance or...
    Is origami owl returnable? Seriously, is it?! Also is it wrong to always want to return his gifts? I'm just feeling like he doesn't get me at all right now - all I wanted was a pedicure and even that I wouldn't do because I'm trying to save money. He makes it seem like giving the present is about making him happy to give it whether I like it or not  :/