November 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 6-13

We haven't had one of these in a while...

Re: Weekly Randoms 6-13

• Options
    Shopping at Buy Buy Baby on Friday night we saw a pregnant woman shopping with her husband and a friend. The friend asked me how far along I am (18 weeks). She turned to her friend and said "See, you're so tiny for 27 weeks!" Making me feel huge. Thanks lady. The pregnant woman's clothing really hid her bump so I couldn't see for myself but it really bothered me that a stranger would point our how large I am. Up until that point I thought my bump was pretty normal.

On top of that I saw my aunt for the first time yesterday since I started showing and she also exclaimed "you're so much bigger than I thought you would be." She's never been pregnant so I know she just meant that she really didn't know exactly what to expect me to look like at 18 weeks but it still made me sad.

I'm definitely one of the ladies who needs to grow a thicker skin for theses things as I know this is only the beginning of the pregnancy/parenting unsolicited comments and advice. I'm working on it!
  • Options
    I drove into work today thinking it was going to be a dismal, rainy day (and I slept in because I was up watching the hockey game last night) … and we’ve had periods of sun/cloud all morning. WTF? I don’t want to have paid $16 for parking for nothing!! Stupid weather.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Minus the incorrect use of your/you're...

Me: 32 DH: 37
    BFP: 2/25/16; DD: 11/6/16

Nov16 Siggy Challenge: 

• Options
    @BabyVB118 I'm over here thinking I actually look pregnant at 20 weeks while I have strangers reacting in shock and basically accusing me of lying when it comes up that I'm pregnant. I guess I just look fat. I don't know which is worse! Lol!