June 2015 Moms

Moms of boys come in!

MrsRucinski85MrsRucinski85 member
edited June 2016 in June 2015 Moms

damn it... I can't get it to post all the way...

Hi! I can't be the only boy mom who's dealing with their son practically ripping their penis off, right? 
Its like the diaper comes off and he goes right for it! He tugs it and pulls it and I swear it's gonna come off lol 
i never had an issue with my daughter reaching down and grabbing herself any time she was naked so it's weird getting used to! 
Tell me my son isn't the only awkward kid! It's pretty damn annoying when I'm changing his poopy diapers and reaches down and grabs a handful! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: Moms of boys come in!

• lol I have not experienced this, or at least maybe not yet. but if it makes you feel better when I am changing my sons diaper he rolls over and tries to sit up all the time.  :s
  • My son loves to grab his penis in the bath. The first time we just about died laughing at the look on his face! He definitely looks as if he will pull it off one of these days. Thankfully, at this point, he doesn't grab too much when I'm changing his diaper. I'm sure this will change though. He has mostly male cousins (5, 7, 8, and 10), they love whenever he grabs himself or farts, oh the laughs!
  • Loading the player...
  • btm013btm013 member
    My son grabs down there but he is so chubby down yonder it's like his penis is hidden. No joke, I constantly ask the pediatrician "Where is my sons penis?!!!" haha
  • My son started doing this for awhile- maybe around 8-9 months? He'll still do it once in a while but for the most part he's stopped. I'm sure it will return though! Boys and their toys!
  • All the time with my LO. Started around 8 months when he was able to sit up really well. We have to limit how much time he spends "airing out" after diaper changes and baths because he tugs, pinches, and pulls on it so hard sometimes! I was warned about this from a friend who's son used to get little erections from all the "exploration" her little guy was doing. 

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Mine does it a few times, but not often. Mainly when he's stretching or something and realises there's something there! My niece was worse, she was always shoving her hand down there.. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My DS is 3 and he plays with himself whenever he's naked. We have had conversations about appropriateness and he gets it. We don't shame him or tell him no. I think it's totally normal. But I hear you on being rough. Apparently penises are quite durable.  

Having a son has definitely explained some of my husband's behaviors.  It's like "Oh, you were born that way." Men are weird. :smiley: