Trouble TTC

Formal dress?

Do you guys have any websites for formal/evening (or even cocktail) maternity dresses?  A close friend is getting married in May, when I will be 6 months along...  I'm trying to stay under about $150.

Alternatively, has anyone had experience getting a maternity dress through David's Bridal or something like that?  How did that work?

TIA!

Re: Formal dress?

• Yes! I was in a wedding at 7 months pregnant and got a nice Mimi maternity black dress and it was about $150. I found it at Macy's/Marshall Fields - so definitely check them out.

If you're interested in my dress, let me know and I can send you a pic - we're done having babies. But it's floor length so probalby too formal for what you're looking for.

• I bought this dress (in link below) from Motherhood Maternity. I was pleasantly surpirsed that they even had wedding-appropriate attire. It is knee length, 2 layers, very comfortable and I think on sale it was around $60.00. (It's the green and white flowered print Jamie Lynn Spears is wearing on the 'OK' cover. (P.S. I was not trying to copy this cover, I had already bought and worn the dress when I saw this at the grocery store).

https://teencelebscoopblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/jamie-lynn-spears-baby-pictures-01.jpg 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"