February 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 6/12 (one day early....)

starting this because I saw this on the book of faces and was all in....of course til the champagne finish...but this for sure is happening up til that point!

https://bzfd.it/1UHJujR
July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/12 (one day early....)

• I think it's cool that you get recipes on your Facebook feed. All I get are terrible political beliefs. So much so, I'm considering just deleting the account all together.
  • @seniorkahlo ugh I can't with the politics this year. I try to keep up with the "facts" by reading more unbiased articles from trusted sources big Facebook and tv have gotten unbearable from a political standpoint. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's cool that you get recipes on your Facebook feed. All I get are terrible political beliefs. So much so, I'm considering just deleting the account all together.
    I just hide all those people. It's so much nicer. 
  • I pretty much get all my recipe ideas on Facebook. I liked a page called "tasty" and it has so many easy and quick recipes. I'm a lazy cook so this works out perfectly!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • So insurance didn't cover ivf at all for us and it was extra expensive because we did pgs, FET, needed extra days of stimming, an endo scratch, anyway a zillion dollars. Well a super not even a humble brag if this baby sticks we are on track to having paid him off by the end of the first Tri.  That's like six more weeks!
  • So insurance didn't cover ivf at all for us and it was extra expensive because we did pgs, FET, needed extra days of stimming, an endo scratch, anyway a zillion dollars. Well a super not even a humble brag if this baby sticks we are on track to having paid him off by the end of the first Tri.  That's like six more weeks!
    Love it for the paying off, not that you had to go through all that!
  • I pretty much get all my recipe ideas on Facebook. I liked a page called "tasty" and it has so many easy and quick recipes. I'm a lazy cook so this works out perfectly!
    I love Tasty!! I have so many videos saved on my feed with recipes I want to try.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • @Xstatic3333 Other than the stress of it not working and the endo scratch it hasn't been that bad. I'm way lucky I don't mind shots and  the drugs didn't make me insane. 
  • Guys, another mass shooting.  I can't even anymore.

When is this going to stop? When will we, as a country, say enough is enough and DO something about it?

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • @BumpasaurusRex at a gay bar too. Not to make this political but this is my biggest fear of trump winning. I think he will probably be more moderate than he claims but it will be such a boost to all the racist, bigot sociopaths supporting him.  I think there will be way more hate crimes. 
    I love Tasty!! I have so many videos saved on my feed with recipes I want to try.
    @bumpasaurusrex and @concreteangell I love the Tasty recipes. We made one last week (New York street cart chicken and rice) that my husband ate THREE servings. I just wish they had more dinner type recipes, or a little healthier (not fried) because we try to avoid that. 

In other news...I can't believe this shooting. It breaks my heart and makes me scared to death to bring another child into a violent world. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @BumpasaurusRex at a gay bar too. Not to make this political but this is my biggest fear of trump winning. I think he will probably be more moderate than he claims but it will be such a boost to all the racist, bigot sociopaths supporting him.  I think there will be way more hate crimes. 
    Agree, 100%. And the crazy thing is that since this particular shooter has an Arabic-sounding name, this event may be a boon to Trump's support ratings. It's a sad, scary time in our country. So many innocent lives lost last night. 
  • @seniorkahlo ugh I can't with the politics this year. I try to keep up with the "facts" by reading more unbiased articles from trusted sources big Facebook and tv have gotten unbearable from a political standpoint. 
    Yeah I don't know if social media is to blame or what, but this election is a complete circus.
    I just hide all those people. It's so much nicer. 
    For sure, I have already hidden the most egregious offenders
    Agree, 100%. And the crazy thing is that since this particular shooter has an Arabic-sounding name, this event may be a boon to Trump's support ratings. It's a sad, scary time in our country. So many innocent lives lost last night. 
    Wow I just read about it. Terrible. The guy called the police beforehand to pledge allegiance to ISIS.
  • So I turned on the news this morning to hear that there's a search for a 2 year old boy who was pulled into a lake by a gator at Disney.

Im keeping hope that he's alive and ok but man, my heart is breaking.  I haven't been able to get the whole story so I don't know how this ended up happening.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • So I turned on the news this morning to hear that there's a search for a 2 year old boy who was pulled into a lake by a gator at Disney.

Im keeping hope that he's alive and ok but man, my heart is breaking.  I haven't been able to get the whole story so I don't know how this ended up happening.
    I just looked it up-how sad! Gators usually mind their own business. That's such a fancy hotel, too; I'm surprised they don't have some way to repel them or something. I don't think I've ever seen one on the Disney property. 

Omg I would be out of my mind. DD1 just got her first knee scrap and it broke my heart to see her in that amount of pain. Prayers going out to that family.  :'(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So I'm waiting for jury duty today. Luckily, they seem to be letting us keep our phones, but I'm terrified to get selected since I have a viability ultrasound Friday. I'm in my state's capital city where there is a fair amount of crime. Settle, everybody, settle! I've never been selected before since I have cops in the family, but it's a new state this time so all bets are off. 
  • So I'm waiting for jury duty today. Luckily, they seem to be letting us keep our phones, but I'm terrified to get selected since I have a viability ultrasound Friday. I'm in my state's capital city where there is a fair amount of crime. Settle, everybody, settle! I've never been selected before since I have cops in the family, but it's a new state this time so all bets are off. 
    I have my first jury duty at the end of the month as well.  I have no idea what to expect.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker