Infertility
Options

Period question

Hi - quick question. I have been recently diagnosed with PCOS. My dr prescribed me provera last month and I got my period (omg worst ever!). I went to renew my meds and then suddenly got a period on my own. Has anyone ever experienced this??? How did I go without a period for like 6 months and then now I am regular? Is this a fluke? 

Re: Period question

• Options
    One month of Provera (for me) would kick me into 3-4 months of regular periods, and then I'd miss a month and have to go and ask for more.  I have had PCOS for a while.  I'm sure everyone is different, but that is how it was for me.

me:41 dh:42
    me:PCOS, blocked left fallopian tube, hyperprolactinemia  (dh's swimmers are perfect/normal)
    Tried 3 rounds of clomid with Ovidrel trigger (BFNs)
    May/June 2016 IVF   6/1 ER 7 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized via ICSI  6 embryos made it to blasts.
    6/6 2 AA embryos transfered, 4 BBs frozen
    Beta 6/18  -- BFN
    FET #1 August 22 BFN
    Dec 2016/Jan 2017 Round 2 was a bust. 6 eggs, Only 1 embryo made it, no transfer
    FET #2 cancelled 10/17 due to uterine polyps. Postponed until 9/2018 due to hip replacement.

FET #3 9/11/18 Uterine scratch and antihistamine protocol/lovenox done this time. 2 AA hatching blasts put in.  BFP 9/20/18!!