TTC after 35
Options

Spotting (loss mentioned)

After a loss last june my period has become very regular. I always get my period 2 days before the app says I will (26 day cycle). It's like this every month. We have been trying actively since oct with one failed IUI. We decided to take a few months off from trying to destress. 
I was supposed to get my period yesterday, so I expected it monday. Nothing. Tonight I spotted lightly. I took a test and it was negative. I took the test before I spotted though, just because I thought my period was late. Could I be pregnant even though I got a negative? Should I wait a few days and test again? 

Re: Spotting (loss mentioned)

• Options
    I guess it depends if spotting is something you experience before your period or not.  For me if I get spotting then I tend to think it's just the first signs of AF so I usually try to stick it out longer, but if you don't get that, then I'd probably test again.  Good luck!  Sending good BFP vibes!

p.s. you said you took a few months off but I'm assuming you tried this cycle or you wouldn't be wondering, right?
    Me: 41
    Husband: 40
    TTC#1 since 9/2014
    Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally