January 2017 Moms

Hdbd?

When do we start hump day bump day threads? 

When is my blump considered an actual bump? 

Re: Hdbd?

• I asked this question on a private group recently and the general consensus was "we started posting them around 10/12 weeks but we weren't actually showing yet." Blumps are considered bumps once they harden up, supposedly for most people that doesn't started until after the first trimester is over.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • I say whenever you freaking feel you have a bump, you have a bump. Post away! No bump here yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I could care less if it's a bump or blump. They are the same in my book because I wouldn't have a blump quite like I have now if I wasn't pregnant lol
    Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
    Due 1/21/17
  • I'm still many weeks away (6+2 right now) but I've been so excited for you guys to start this one up so I can live vicariously through your blumps/bumps until I reach that point :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Jan '17 August siggy challenge: Cat fails

• Aw @ThePax89 what state are you in? No Vernors?? That's a Michigander's cure all! (Literally. M/s? Stomach flu? Cold? Headache? Vernors and a nap, you'll feel better)  ;) 
  • Vernors is amazeballs. They mentioned Sprite at the OB for MS yesterday and I was a little shocked that they'd say that over ginger ale.

Also @ThePax89 I am in love with your kitchen.
  • @TinaBelcher Googling vernors? It's ginger ale? 
  • ThePax89 said:
    @TinaBelcher Googling vernors? It's ginger ale? 
    The BEST ginger ale. Oldest pop in the states? Celebrating 150 years in Detroit this weekend!
  • VERNORS! Is the best. Love.
    Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• @asheanne88   I love your shirt! Where is it from?!
    DD1 (2008) DD2 (2010), #3 (DH's first bio kid) on the way in January 2017!
    Almost always mobile bumping--forgive my typos. :)
  • zdmd_14 said:
    @asheanne88   I love your shirt! Where is it from?!
    Thanks! Target, lol.  I got it 2 years ago but I saw some really similar ones yesterday.
    Pregnancy Ticker