1st Trimester
Options

Nightsweats!?!?!

anyone else experiencing these? Holy moly I wake up drenched at least three times a night. I'm 11 weeks now. These started very early. Actually the first sign of my pregnancy. Any tips or tricks?

Re: Nightsweats!?!?!

• Options
    Nothing to really be done. Just drink water.
    It's normal, thanks for the hormones. 
  • Options
    28422842 member
    edited April 2016
    you are not alone. My night sweats are quite annoying. My body is normally soaked in sweat. Am only 5 weeks..wonder how long this will last
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    31 weeks here, and my night sweats just kicked into high gear... Again. Lol. Make sure you drink lots of water throughout the day, and I usually have a tumbler of ice water on my nightstand for when I'm legit on fire. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ::Lurking:: Haha! Wait until you're post-partum! The night sweats get intense!  :D
  • Options
    I start off fully clothed and wake up without any. the sweats are real. 
  • Options
    YES. In all the early pregnancy signs I read about, this never came up but it was one of my first signs. I'm only 6 weeks now and they started before I even missed my period. I regularly wake up soaking wet.
  • Options
    Lee_GLee_G member
    Me too...I keep a change of sleep clothes next to the bed :wink: 
  • Options
    I slept with towels. It was awful. Hormones!!!  I used a back wrap for pain that  had three cold FLAT gel inserts.  I would get them at night out of the freezer and lay on them for a bit to help feel a little more comfortable.
    Drink lots of water as well.
    The wrap I used, so great! https://kingbrand.com/Back-Ice-Packs-and-wraps.php?REF=34PV4.280