October 2016 Moms

Symptoms Thread 5/30

13»

Re: Symptoms Thread 5/30

• LGW2015LGW2015 member
    edited June 2016
    @MorganL925 I started wearing my rings on a necklace chain this week because of the heat. My hands get a little swollen and super sweaty in the heat anyway so I figured I wouldn't push it now that it's been almost 90 this week. @Julia70286 ugh yup it's been bad lately. I can't think of anyone's name ever.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I second the sore and itchy bottoms of the feet. Very strange Indeed
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am not sure this sounds like something I experienced because I never had a fever, but I wanted to share with you in case you don't get answers and are still experiencing a rash...
    My first pregnancy, I had an unexplained, horribly painful rash. Eventually I received permission from my doc to try not taking prenatals for a bit to see if there was a change; there was!! I ended up seeing an allergist and had a fish allergy that came out because of pregnancy hormones and being exposed daily by my vitamins. I started taking organic prenatals (and avoiding fish) and never had any issues the remainder of the pregnancy, nor this one.
    i hope you get to the bottom of it! Good luck!
  • My stomach, pancreas and/or intestines are SQUEEZING OUT FROM BETWEEN MY RIBS!! It hurts if I push on the bump. 
    Someone please tell me this is normal. 
    DS#1 born 05 October 2016
    DS#2  due 25 April 2019
  • Anyone else who's throwing up again having trouble doing so "comfortably" bc of the bump? I just had the most awkward time ever haha, I couldn't figure out how to lean over the toilet right
  • TurtleMommaTurtleMomma member
    edited June 2016
    Anyone else who's throwing up again having trouble doing so "comfortably" bc of the bump? I just had the most awkward time ever haha, I couldn't figure out how to lean over the toilet right
    I just got a small tray/bucket that I can bring to my face rather than bringing my face to the toilet. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• bnsmith85 said:
    @CopperBoom86 ... I do that in my regular non-pregnant life. I'm seriously worried about the onset of pregnancy brain. I'll probably just be mute
    This. I don't think mine went away from my first pregnancy. Words are hard. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My stomach, pancreas and/or intestines are SQUEEZING OUT FROM BETWEEN MY RIBS!! It hurts if I push on the bump. 
    Someone please tell me this is normal. 
    Woah. You should probably get that checked on. Doesn't sound normal at all. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @books&icecream Yay! That's good to hear :smile: 

My legs (especially the left) have been really stiff lately. Yesterday at work I finally got up after several hours of sitting at my desk, and there was absolutely no give on my left calf. I wound up limping around for 10 minutes and heading home early because I couldn't stand any more sitting. Today I'm setting alarms on my phone so that I get up every hour and a half to remind me to walk around a bit. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I REALLY want to stop taking Unisom at night for nausea bc I feel like I'm risking screwing up my kid before she gets a chance. But damn... I tried not taking it last night to see how today went and I'm nauseous AF. 

This is is a symptom so I put it here... But that's only because we don't have a pity part Tuesday lol 
  • @bnsmith85 I take it every night w a Zantac and I'm terrified to stop lol
  • @mrszoessThat's also been my nightly routine recently. The heartburn! For some reason it makes me feel better to have a medication twin on the board lol
  • lol during the day tums is fine but when I lie down just knock me the hell out and get rid of the reflux! 

baby girl is fantastic so I will keep on keeping on 
  • Okay I have a symptom question (but I will be confirming with my OB on the 15th).  Twice now I got this cramp, and I'm actually thinking its a Braxton Hicks contraction, but it only last for 2-3 breaths (the first time a cramp came then went then came then went, the second time it was just once).  It feels like I am going to have an ass-polsion but when I go to the bathroom, I might have a bit of gas, and might not.  Do you guys think it's BH or painful gas or something else entirely?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @LauraPCOS BH for me is a tightening of my uterus/lower abdomen. It goes rock hard for usually 10-20 seconds. Your description kinda sounds like gas to me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My pregnancy hormones finally got the best of me yesterday. I was a blubbering mess, so bad that I had to take a half day of work. I haven't had a good cry since before I got pregnant and I've been on such a high lately that I knew it was bound to happen. Feeling better today after a long nap and a good nights sleep. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @sportiegrl1213 It's just inevitable - I had one a few weeks ago and just couldn't stop crying!  I can't even remember now why!  I'm sure it won't be the last either...I'm realizing I'm SUPER sensitive lately.  And my overthinking is in overdrive. All will eventually add up to some kind of implosion...
  • I'm not sure this is a symptom, but the little guy was kicking so hard the other day that my husband could see him moving from across the room.  And so begins the creepy alien stage of fetal movement.
  • LGW2015 said:
    @LauraPCOS BH for me is a tightening of my uterus/lower abdomen. It goes rock hard for usually 10-20 seconds. Your description kinda sounds like gas to me.
    Ya that's what my friend said to me, and considering once I'm able to release gas, I feel better and it doesn't happen again.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• That's the truth @LMNOBaby. It was actually nice to have a good cry. I think I needed it. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• LGW2015 said:
    @LauraPCOS BH for me is a tightening of my uterus/lower abdomen. It goes rock hard for usually 10-20 seconds. Your description kinda sounds like gas to me.
    Ya that's what my friend said to me, and considering once I'm able to release gas, I feel better and it doesn't happen again.  Gotta love new ways for your body to produce painful gas :smiley:
    Pregnancy Ticker