October 2016 Moms

WEEKLY THREADS (please volunteer as able)

2»

Re: WEEKLY THREADS (please volunteer as able)

• Did someone take the "What's for dinner" thread, I really enjoy that one and I see it posted randomly here and there. 
  • I'll keep doing Petty Problem Saturday! I need to hear more of your petty complaints, guys!  ;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks @kmolleltz for this. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @kmolleltz thank you so much for posting this!! I'd love to take on the Sunday Ticker Change thread! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kmtz89kmtz89 member
    Did someone take the "What's for dinner" thread, I really enjoy that one and I see it posted randomly here and there. 
    I forgot about that one! Thanks, I'll put you down for it...

Or is the same is this -Meal planning/diet/food check in (@Julia70286) ?
    I'm not totally sure. If they'e different than sure! 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • What about the Hot Man Monday's and Hot Women Wednesday's?  Or were they discontinued on purpose?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• kmtz89kmtz89 member
    LauraPCOS said:
    What about the Hot Man Monday's and Hot Women Wednesday's?  Or were they discontinued on purpose?
    they just werent on the original list so I forgot. If some one wants to keep them up thats fine! 
    Man Crush Monday
    Woman Crush Wednesday
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
  • @kmolleltz trying not to make a zombie thread... but... (Sorry!!) I'll take man crush Monday since I'm always on Monday's for my ticker change. 
    DS born 2016
  • Found out I have gestational diabetes today so I asked on a separate thread if anyone is interested in starting a weekly one for that too. If so, I'll do it probably on Sunday's. @kmolleltz
    DS born 2016
  • Sorry to hear about the tough results @MrsB627
  • kmtz89kmtz89 member
    MrsB627  no problem! Post away! (sorry to hear about your results)
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
  • @bnsmith85 & @kmolleltz Thanks... Definitely bummed, can't even lie!
    DS born 2016