Trouble TTC
Options

Newbie and nervous

hello!  I have been reading on here a bit and I'm excited to join the community. We have been TTC for two years. About three months ago we found out the only thing that will work is IVF. I was devastated and we decided to take a few months to take everything in. Now we are starting our first cycle in June. I'm excited to talk to everyone and meet people who are going through the same experience. That and I'm nervous but now that we have scheduled everything it's gotten a little easier to talk about it. 

Re: Newbie and nervous

• Options
    Hi. I am sorry you have to be here and hope your first cycle goes well. I am new here myself and have already found the support from everyone very helpful and comforting. I'm glad you are finding it easier to talk about it...it really does help.
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Options
    Hi & welcome! This is a great group of ladies, the Infertility board also has a lot of women going through IVF right now too. Good luck!
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!
    TTC since May 2015 with domestic partner of 13 years. Me 33 OH 33.  No ovulation or natural menstruation. Normal SA.
    Diagnosed PCOS February 2016
    First cycle 50mg Clomid 5/3/16, O'd CD 19 BFN
    Second cycle 50mg Clomid 6/1/16 O'd CD 18 BFN
    Third cycle Clomid 6/29/16 O'd CD 16 BFP @11dpo!
    EDD April 3 and praying things work out!
  • Options
    kfraskfras member
    Welcome! Hubby and I have been ttc since 2014 and in March 2015 we met with fertility dr and found out we would probably need IVF. It's been a long journey for us and finally after a whole year of tests, finding the right donor, visits with therapist etc we are beginning our first cycle! I would say I am new here too as I usually don't post a lot but have been creeping on the boards and occasionally posting since 2015 - but new to ivf and beginning alongside you. I wish you all the best! Have you started meds yet? Waiting for your menstrual cycle to begin in June? 
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! Hoping your stay here is short

Together 9 Years, Married 3 Years
    DH (33)  Me (29)
    TTC 1.5 Years

We know that suffering produces endurance; endurance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us. 
    -Romans 5: 3-4

• Options
    Welcome and good luck with your first IVF!  Hope it's also your last =)

Married since 2011

TTC since Oct 2014
    DOR + MFI
    3 failed IUIs; IVF August 2017
    FET January 2018 - BFP
  • Options
    Welcome! good luck with the IVF! glad you found the board... there is all sorts of great information around here :smiley: 
    Me: 36 years old   DH: 42 years old
    Married: 05.2012  
    TW:
    TTC #1 Since April 2016
    HSG/FSH/AMH/E2/SA all normal DX: unexplained IF

spontaneous BFP 01/01/2017-  Alexander was born sleeping 04/13/2017 at 19w1d  ic/chorio
    September 2017 HSG #2 & Gonal-F/Femara/Ovidrel/IUI #1 = ep (Salpingectomy of left fallopian tube)
    spontaneous BFP 01/02/2018  EDD Aug 30th  It's a GIRL!
    Cerclage placed on 03/02BabyFruit Ticker  Cerclage removal 08/02
  • Options
    Hello! I am currently taking clomid and having TI. There are some others on here who are doing ivf or iui. The regular infertility forum has a lot of ladies who do ivf, you may want to spend some time there as well (but don't leave us)  ;).
    TTC since May 2015 with domestic partner of 13 years. Me 33 OH 33.  No ovulation or natural menstruation. Normal SA.
    Diagnosed PCOS February 2016
    First cycle 50mg Clomid 5/3/16, O'd CD 19 BFN
    Second cycle 50mg Clomid 6/1/16 O'd CD 18 BFN
    Third cycle Clomid 6/29/16 O'd CD 16 BFP @11dpo!
    EDD April 3 and praying things work out!
  • Options
    Welcome!   DH and I are about go through IVF also so you are in good company. :smile:   So sorry you find yourself here and I hope your stay is short.  

Me 36 DH 34 - Married May 2010
    DX: PCOS/Unexplained Infertility/MTHFR Mutation
    TTC since December 2014
    Fresh Transfer: Gonal, Menopur, Cetrotide. ~ Chemical Pregnancy :(  
    FET #1: 1st Beta- 3,792~ 2nd Beta- 4,227~ BFP ~ Miscarriage at 8 weeks :( 
    FET #2: 1st Beta 207~2nd Beta 235~ BFP~ Miscarriage at 6 weeks :(
    FET #3: 1st Beta 18~ 2nd Beta 44~BFP~ Miscarriage 5 weeks :(
    FET #4: 1st Beta 50~ 2nd Beta 97.7~ Miscarriage 6 weeks 5 days :(
    FET#5: 1st Beta 29~ 2nd Beta 109~ 3rd Beta 227~ 4th Beta 661~ Miscarriage 5 weeks 3 days 
    Miracle Natural BFP Estimated Due Date June 2019~ God is good 
    2 snow babies 

• Options
    Hi!  I'm currently on a partial IVF cycle - trying to get embryos to send out for testing.  IVF is really our only option too.  Don't worry, you are not alone!  :D

TTC since 2011