October 2015 Moms

Favorite Toys

I love giving my LO new things to explore and play with. His favorite toys are books, balls that rattle, the cats, himself in the mirror, and the plastic case his pacifier came in. What are some of your LOs favorite toys?

Re: Favorite Toys

• Sophie, piano from her play mat, blocks, measuring cups, and unfortunately the dog's nylabones - she literally tries to pull it out of the dogs mouth when he's chewing on it :confounded: 
  • We took the batteries out of an old remote, put some beads in a water bottle (and really tightened the crap out of it!) and he has a steering wheel that has a horn, signal, shifter and music and he LOVES it.  My mom also gave me the 'happy Apple' I had as a baby and he loves that.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Loading the player...
  • Charlotte also loves the piano from her playmat and measuring cups lol! Other things she loves are books, stacking cups, climbing on pillows, rubber duckies in the bath, and her activity cube :smile: 
  • chein1chein1 member
    Anything her big sister has that she can choke on. But seriously, aside from constantly removing tiny little treasures from her grasp, she loves her catch me crabby, her Fisher Price lamp, balls, Duplo blocks, the dog's fur.
  • No favorite toys but she LOVES the tags on the toys. She just sucks on it or plays with it. I tried to get a blanky thingy with tags but she likes the white tags on toys instead haha.
    i heard at this stage they start to have "lovey's" (not sure what it's called lol). I tried to introduce teddy bears etc but nope ... All she cares about is the white tags on toys lol
  • Were in team eat the tags. Also mega blocks and any charging cords I try to hide lol
  • Violet likes anything that she can chew on! We have a cute Nuby teether with ladybugs and bumblebees that shes obsessed with. @danniellemichellexox YEP the piano is her fave as well--she uses it to push herself up and try to stand!!! And @chein1 her big brother's Legos are her favorite. She makes a beeline for them if she sees the tiniest piece on the floor. It's literally a race as we both try to get to it first :neutral: She's trouble!!
  • @midge519 Our little one loves chewing on tags, too. I think she may be teething again. 

She loves her squeezy animals that are supposed to be for bath time. She enjoys the cup we use to rinse her hair in the tub. She also likes this talking bear named Cora. She loves her stacking cups, too and her play gym. Her jumper is her BFF. And I just bought her a play cell phone since she's so fascinated with ours. LOL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    :) visit my blog to get easy recipes & mom stuff: http://somestufforwhatever.wordpress.com  :)