July 2016 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change

Start a new week today? You found the right place. 

How many weeks? Size?

Baby related stuff this week?

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

GTKY: If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go? 

Re: Saturday Ticker Change

• Options
    Start a new week today? You found the right place. 

How many weeks? Size?: 36 weeks- He's a papaya, cabbage patch doll, chihuahua. 

Baby related stuff this week?: Its my last week of pregnancy! He will probably be here by next Saturday. Insane! We don't have anything else we need to do at home which is nice.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?: He has dropped pretty darn low and its easier to breathe. Morning nausea is back and I need to eat first thing. Otherwise its been pretty calm lately as far as symptoms go.

GTKY: If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?: I think floating down a lazy river with a drink in my hand sounds fabulous for today. Especially given its suppose to be 100+ degrees. Instead we get to take the dog to the vet and my inlaws want to come over and visit. So fun...
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size?
    36 weeks! Chihuahua sized! Holy hell. 

Appt on Wednesday with GBS check, bag packing, car seat base installation...dundundun. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    So much pressure! My back, my pelvis, everything feels like it's at the breaking point. And it's so hot, blechhhhhh. Good thing I have otter pops. 

I want to go to the beach or the mountain, but I also don't want to be in the car so it's tough. I'd love to go stay in a cabin on Mt Hood for a few nights, maybe at Lost Lake...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size? 
    32 weeks - 2 pomelos/scooter boards/aardvarks

Weekly appointments now after our appointment last Thursday. Babies were 4lbs 1 oz and 4lbs 8 oz. Growing some big twins!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?
    Back pain is really getting me down. My perinatologist wants me to see a physical therapist.

Somewhere that's about 70 degrees and sunny. I'm over the heat we have here. And I'm in a wedding next weekend that's outside and it's going to be 94 degrees. I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it. 
  • Options
    How many weeks? Size? 

34 weeks, butternut squash, although he's actually measuring two weeks ahead so probably bigger. 

putting his dresser back together after painting it. 

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

I'm annoyed by all the pressure, cramps and back pain. 

Anywhere sunny and warm. I'm tired of all the weird weather we've been having. 
  • Options
    35 weeks

mostly everything is done... Few minor decorations needed for nursery but otherwise we're good to go!!!

been a bit of a roller coaster ride... Twice weekly NST's and BPP's now... Blood pressure is high at doc's so had blood work done but everything looked okay... Not on bed rest but no working out and have to take it easy... Monitoring at home and it's been fairly normal but amniotic fluid levels were low two weeks ago but have since rebounded. Trying to avoid hospital admittance and or early induction so fingers crossed everything stays within reason. 

Id go to my family's summer house in Wildwood, NJ (it's a 100+ year old dilapidated house that was my grandmothers)... It's the first summer we won't be there and its making me a bit sad... But it makes me look forward to next near when we can bring our little beach baby there and start that tradition