February 2017 Moms
Options

Petty Problems Saturday (5/28)

Re: Petty Problems Saturday (5/28)

• Options
    I'll add one for Sunday morning.  Last night we went with my best friend and her FI to my favorite restaurant, and my favorite jeans were sotight that they started to cause me actual pain.  When we got home, I pretended I was tired and had to go to bed just so I could take them off (wasn't sure her FI would be comfortable with a pajama hang-out).  I'm blaming it on a combo of bloat and too much delicious FOOD.   
  • Options
    My puppy has gotten big enough to get up on the couch and I don't like it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    joyful08 said:
    My puppy has gotten big enough to get up on the couch and I don't like it! 
    But on the bright side-PUPPY!
  • Options
    I just want a cigarette, really bad. I'm quitting cold turkey. and it sucks. but on the bright side, I picked up a bag of jolly ranchers (that's what I used last pregnancy, and it worked) so at least I get to suck on those. But still want a cigarette. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I just want a cigarette, really bad. I'm quitting cold turkey. and it sucks. but on the bright side, I picked up a bag of jolly ranchers (that's what I used last pregnancy, and it worked) so at least I get to suck on those. But still want a cigarette. 
    Good for you!!! Keep up the hard work, you can quit!
  • Options
    I'm pissed at DH's work. They keep jerking him around about working out of town. Well, he just got the call that he's leaving Monday AM and Monday evening I'm supposed to have coffee with a banker about a potential job. And now I have to figure out what to do with my 19 MO. 
  • Options
    @LinnyAnne10 that's great! 
  • Options
    I wanted to go buy shoes but got talked into a concert at the park.